pappa pear friends

misselvismisselvis Posts: 5

how do I added friends on to papa pear game

I have sent many requests but get my replies back

anybody can help please

Answers

• niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Witajcie
    Poszukuję znajomych do gry Pappa Pear Saga gdyż z moich znajomych na FB jestem na najwyższym poziomie. Ktoś chętny ?
  • misselvismisselvis Posts: 5
    don't understand language
  • Crazy_Cat_LadCrazy_Cat_Lad Posts: 271 Community Moderator
    Are you having issues with receiving Lives from your friends? Or what is the exact issue?
  • Littlelove1Littlelove1 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I have the same problem. I don't know how to add friends to my friends list. I ask for lives and maybe get one every once in a while playing. Someone please enlighten me! Thank you!
  • Crazy_Cat_LadCrazy_Cat_Lad Posts: 271 Community Moderator
    I have the same problem. I don't know how to add friends to my friends list. I ask for lives and maybe get one every once in a while playing. Someone please enlighten me! Thank you!
    When you play Kingdom connected on mobile a randomly group of players show up in your game.
    If you want to add further players that also have a King account, then open the game on King.com on a computer: 
    https://king.com/play/papapear
    Then scroll down in the left column and add your friend(s) under "Add to favorites" with the email address of your friend's King account. 
    Restart the game on mobile and your friends should show up.