Beach 2019 competition. Win 20 Gold Bars!

Crazy_Cat_LadCrazy_Cat_Lad Posts: 271 Community Moderator
edited March 9 in Discussions
Beach 2019 is just around the corner and it's time to chillax in the sun
(or under the parasol if you have sensitive skin)!

Which Papa Pear super food is your favourite so you'll fit into last season's swim wear?

Blackberries, Carrots, Cauliflower, Watermelon, Pomegranate, Peas, Asparagus, Radish or do you prefer to spice it up with Hot Red Chili?

Tell us which one of these is your favourite in the game and why you like it! All players with pearfect motivations get 20 Gold Bars to their game. 

You have until Sunday 24th of March, 16:00 CET to participate!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

• chaspjjrchaspjjr Posts: 1
    Watermelons!  They keep you bouncing!
  • niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Ja bardzo lubie jeżyny,lubie kolor fioletowy 😀
  • Dan_KempDan_Kemp Posts: 9
    Cauliflower is my favorite, because you can use it to get to places you can't normally get too & it helps get points & other useful items.
  • Crazy_Cat_LadCrazy_Cat_Lad Posts: 271 Community Moderator
    Ja bardzo lubie jeżyny,lubie kolor fioletowy 😀
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your answer in English. Thanks for your understanding and have a pearfect day!
  • Queen4everQueen4ever Posts: 1
    Cauliflower. The wind blows youto hard places
  • Marianne2016Marianne2016 Posts: 2
    I like the carrots. It's really fun when you get the papa pear at a certain spot where it cascades down, getting them all in one shot on certain levels.
  • onecrzyfatheronecrzyfather Posts: 2
    havent ran across the cauliflower yet but, i would have to say i like the water melons because the seeds can keep you planted in the air.
  • Littlelove1Littlelove1 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I love them all! Does that mean I cannot wear a bathing suit? Lol
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 7
    I love the  blackberries! You can raise your score quickly, just as you want to score high on your beach body!
    I love them all! Does that mean I cannot wear a bathing suit? Lol
    Hahaha! Hilarious!  B)
    havent ran across the cauliflower yet but, i would have to say i like the water melons because the seeds can keep you planted in the air.
    The Cauliflowers enter in the episode called "Wheat or wheatout you" levels 181-195. 
  • devlindevlin Posts: 2
    edited March 13
    Cauliflower- sends you every where!!!!!
  • mamapearmamapear Posts: 2
    Watermelons!! Perfect summerfruit that keeps you bouncing from engergy! Love the game!
  • niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I like all vegetables: carrots - great points, blackberries - they also give a lot of points, watermelons - they blow away, blueberries are also great I like scoring rounds so I bet on blackberries.