Papa Pear Done?

RichTipsRichTips Posts: 26 ✭✭
Finished level 1065 and now no "Coming soon..." clouds, just a question mark taking me to a random level. Is Papa done?
Prev1

Comments

• maidkatmaidkat Posts: 2
    Same question as richtips... please don’t tell us papa pear is finished? 
  • mamapearmamapear Posts: 2
    Yes, I was thinking the same, Richtips...
    I hope it don't
  • ThemomshellThemomshell Posts: 12
    Me too! So worried that it is the end. 
  • Dan_KempDan_Kemp Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing, is Papa Pear Saga all done? I hope not
  • mamajoolsmamajools Posts: 1

Me too, hope it’s not finished

• nBoonBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    edited April 5

(waiting for approval)

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 320 ✭✭✭✭

Hello! 🀬

Thanks for the detailed information. I think it's a pity that the saga should not exist anymore. She was something different than the others. Sure, some levels were heavy and also flawed. But these are other sagas, too. Whatever the problem was solved. Then I do not need to play any challenges any more. Why should the boosters still be good? Okay, then another saga is done and I have to keep focusing on the others. Many thanks for the nice episodes and efforts. A big fan of Papa Pear.

Greetings and best regards Peggy from Germany🀧

Hello! ♥

As I read it, I could well imagine that maybe it was not all. Maybe you'll take a break first and there will be more new levels later. Because the saga is something special and different for me. Something should not give up immediately. Please consider it again. Even if you are hard, but you always succeed. In other sagas new levels are added and you hang much longer at the levels than Papa Pear. Please, please, please. a consideration is worth it. Please do not hang us !!!!

Greetings PeggyπŸ€—

My question: 🀣

Were the levels played beforehand by you? They were already tricky and with few moves you had to pass it. But I had a lot of help and tips from the numerous videos on youtube.de fetched. Thus, I have done it even if it had taken a long time. It was sometimes just a matter of luck. If you could make it a little better, there is also a way to go. My saying is always: Where there is a will there is a way !!! He had always taken me far. Please think about it again. For many, you would be happy! I'm sure. ♥

Greeting Peggy😌

Hello everybody! πŸ€”

I'm still in the head around, the Papa Pear then to be over. As a player I am a big opponent of it. Because if the players are dissatisfied because of problems, you do not have to end it. There you go to this problem. Just think, what could be improved and try out before. I do not like it when the easiest way is taken. You should always tackle it. It does it for the players and not for you. Be glad if this game is accepted. I read so many times that the players are excited about this saga. Like me too !!!

Please do not throw the shotgun right into the grain. Through such an action you would lose players again.

Question: Do you want that? I do not think so!!! You just have to work hard and work on it to change and improve something. Because only through efforts you get on !!! That had to be mine. I'm sorry!!!

But I am always open and honest. Maybe it finds encouragement. πŸ€—

Best regards Peggy ♥

Good Morning all! ♥

I'm a PC player so I can not think of so many sagas anymore. I hope Papa Pear continues to be made for the PC! Otherwise the journey will soon be over here for me. That would be very disappointing.

Please strive. πŸ˜†

Good day and greetings PeggyπŸ€—

repeat:

Something went wrong!

Otherwise, this trip is over for me here. ♥

• nBoonBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Hello everyone!

I am the designer for Papa Pear. I regularly check the forums (used to be a lot more active in answering last year :() and I'd like to shed some light on the issue.

There will not be new levels starting from now and for an undefined period of time.
    Episode 72 was launched recently, and that is the final episode of the game (at least in the short to mid term).
    While there will be no new levels, we managed to develop the random end-game level, set up a tool to ensure level balance in the long term and there will be weekly challenges that will be active the whole week.
    None of this will replace the joy of having new levels, full of new surprises and challenges to beat. I understand that and it makes me extremely sad to look it this way.
    I  would like to thank you all, Papa Pear players, for playing this game of ours for all these years. I would have liked to deliver a lot more to you.
    When I joined King three years ago and started working on Papa Pear, I was warned that Papa fans are exceptionally passionate and I could see that  myself when I jumped into a design role! I was able to see that myself whenever I made a level harder or designed too tricky bounce-shot levels!
    I'm sorry for the bad experiences I may have caused with some of my levels and I reiterate on my thanks to you, I've been able to grow alongside the Papa community and I've learnt to value the moments of fun in little actions.
    I hope that some of the experiences that I've helped create have put a smile on your face from time to time, and have made your daily life more joyful.
    Last time: thank you for your time, it means the world to me.
  • ThemomshellThemomshell Posts: 12
    NBoo, as hard as it is to accept the news I just wanted to thank you for the ride. Papa pear fans are so passionate because the game is so so good and we have you to thank for it. It is truly the best game out there. When you've had the best its hard to let go. Even when a level was so tough that I swore I wouldn't return I always came back. It was that good. Even when I would reach the top and say I wouldn't keep checking for new levels. I did. It was that good. And now with the future unsure but probably over I think I will still be playing for old times sake. It was that good. It was a beautiful, sometimes aggravating, amazing, ride and I thank you. Let us know of any more games you might be working on. You have a ton of loyal passionate fans. #papapearfanforever!!! 😍 
    Hello! =)

After level 555, it took three years for the new levels to arrive. I hope it does not take so long this time !!! You do not get any younger and want to keep playing. In the sense, let's not wait so long. O.o

Greeting Peggy β™₯