Challenges

SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
Hello! I made my nerdy challenge and did not receive a reward !!

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Hello! For days I wait for the reward of the challenge. I have written it several times to the customer service, unfortunately I have repeatedly been rejected. Do not know if the emails were read at all. I have the feeling that I do not get one. So I do not need to play a challenge in the future !!! I have to get through the levels like that. What the hell!!! Greeting Pegg
    Hello!

I enjoy myself deliciously about the staff. When I wrote in in german was answered an that I should write in English and nothing happens. How to do it is wrong and nothing happens. Question: What do you want????

Greeting Peggy :p
    Hello! I am now a dissatisfied player. There are no answers to my request. I'm sick of how one is treated here. For days now in the weeks go in, my messages are not answered. Everything was good in the beginning of customer service. Then it got worse and worse. There were only standard emails. Then I was rejected and sent to the community. I am a new customer for days. When I wrote in German, it was answered, but only that I should write it in English. What I have done. This is now several days ago. I get more and more the feeling that you are there for customer service and not as it should normally be turned around. Customer service for the player. I've been watching this long enough. I lost the desire. As I have often said, you should play and shut up. That's how I feel for a long time treated by King.com. Since it brings nothing for me here, you can also delete me please. what a shame. but that's how many players will go. If you like it, then please !!! Happy Peggy >:) 
    Hello! I am now a dissatisfied player. There are no answers to my request. I'm sick of how one is treated here. For days now in the weeks go in, my messages are not answered. Everything was good in the beginning of customer service. Then it got worse and worse. There were only standard emails. Then I was rejected and sent to the community. I am a new customer for days. When I wrote in German, it was answered, but only that I should write it in English. What I have done. This is now several days ago. I get more and more the feeling that you are there for customer service and not as it should normally be turned around. Customer service for the player. I've been watching this long enough. I lost the desire. As I have often said, you should play and shut up. That's how I feel for a long time treated by King.com. Since it brings nothing for me here, you can also delete me please. what a shame. but that's how many players will go. If you like it, then please !!! Happy Peggy :3 
    Hello!

I do not know what's going on here. I once read bit in the forum. It gives me the feeling that it is answered how and what you want. But not everything is entered. This has nothing to do with serious customer service. For me it's a puppet show. Now comes the new challenges and I'm not willing to play anymore. Because I do not know if I receive my reward or not. In the past, customer service has always sent a review. How to be satisfied. Now nothing comes. Say everything. What is the forum good for, if concerns are not answered? I only see it as occupational therapy. Not more. I just do not need that. For me it looks like ... irony: leave me alone! I'm sorry. Here I am out of the number. I wanted something serious and no nursery. Too bad. I'm losing more and more lust here. I'll be outside soon.

:3 Greeting Peggy
    Hello! Since the beginning of March, I am waiting for my answer and help. Why is not it done? What else should I do that will help me? Please tell me !!! I do not know. So I can not get on here!

<3  Greeting Peggy
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 376 Community Moderator

Sorry for missing your questions!

If you have issues with the game, please post it on the Support section instead of in Discussions:

https://community.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/categories/support-paps

I added some Gold Bars to your game to compensate for the missed rewards in the challenge.

Have a Pearfect day!