Last episode?

SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello! ♥

I'm finished with Papa Pear's last episode. Thank you so much. It was a nice episode not with so many cactuses. Only I do not agree that the journey is already over. Because I am a PC player and can not play everything. See the section: Papa pear ferig? I wrote everything about it. Biite thinks it over again !!!

Greetings Peggy :p

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! ♥

What do you think of a survey of players that have more episodes on Papa Pear? Would be very accommodating !!!

Sincerely, Peggy =)

Please... B)

• plcrplcr Posts: 3
    I’m on level 1080 on Papa Pear Saga. It says “The End.” Please say it isn’t so! I need more levels. Is it really the end?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,391 Superstar
    Hi @Spinnifix and @plcr, I am going to tag @QueenMia who is the community manager for this game.  She will be able to let you know if there are more levels being released.
    Hello Elsa!

Thank you. It would be nice if everything was read. There is a lot of me in this blog. Please note!!! Would be very helpful. Thank you.

Peggy

Papa Pear Done?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,391 Superstar
    One of the players wrote in the community that they wanted to restart the game all over again.  If there aren't any new levels, then go back to the beginning.
    Dear Elsa! ♥

Thanks, so I do not start again from the beginning. That will be too much for me. This episode has shown me that it works. It was easier and without mistakes. So it was already considered. So it can go on !!! I took booster because I had it. So a big consideration is worth it .... Because the game is different than the others. Because I hang at Soda Level 700 a disaster level. I was informed on the internet, this saga goes up to 2000. Question: how should I do it? Because this saga has it all in itself!

Greeting Peggy <3  O.o

• HecatesDaughterHecatesDaughter Posts: 2
    Please tell me thIs is not the end of Papa Pear's bouncy adventures.

Papa Pear is, by far, the most fun, and challenging game out there. My favorite, hands down. 

There's nothing quite like Papa!
    I agree. This game is the best. I can’t accept that it’s the end. We NEED more levels!
  • HecatesDaughterHecatesDaughter Posts: 2
    I really wish they'd introduce Papa Pear II.
    Great idea! 
  • RichTipsRichTips Posts: 26 ✭✭
    We need more levels. Best King game ever. Please keep it going.
    Hello! =)

After level 555, it took three years for the new levels to arrive. I hope it does not take so long this time !!! You do not get any younger and want to keep playing. In the sense, let's not wait so long. O.o

Greeting Peggy ♥

• ANNIANNI Posts: 2
    Definately need more levels or a papa pear 2 ... best game ever i hope 1080 really isnt the last level 😢😢😢
    @Anni

You can only wait. I have requested a new saga in the soda area under Ideas like Papa Pear. You are welcome to vote with it.

Thank you.

Greeting Peggy + Nice Sunday