Paradise bay (READ, do not post your ID)

SystemSystem Posts: 55 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: I do not receive lives (Working on a fix - Please READ).

Comments

• Bubbles18Bubbles18 Posts: 1
    edited April 12
    Hi I’m sorry to see you go I’m really going to miss you and Paradise Bay! May I have my gold put in PAPPA Pepper please my ID7*******. Thank you so much 😊 
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,921 Legend
    edited April 10
    Hello @Bubbles18 and Welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

Unfortunately we cannot process your gold bars request for Paradise Bay here. However, if you please follow this link by our beloved Community Manager it provides details on how to get your gold:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/253754/paradise-bay-please-read-the-instructions-here-to-get-your-gold/p1

I hope this helps you get your gold offer processed without incident, and hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    Hey @Bubbles18, welcome to the Community!

As @SeraphicStar explained, we do not credit the Gold bars in this case. You need to go to the game and send your request from there. Here are the steps for Papa Pear :)

Access the Menu by clicking on the wheel icon > Then click on the ? icon > Select Customer Care > You'll be redirected to our Help Center. 

Click on ANY article once in the help center to access the Contact option, as shown below:

Your Gold will then be added within 48 hours! In the meantime, why not stick around and check our competitions to win extra free gold and boosters?! Just here

Enjoy :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard