Looking for help on any level

SHOBBY0307SHOBBY0307 Posts: 27 ✭✭
Hi there, here is your new companion to help you clear any level of papa pear saga. Feel free to contact. 

Comments

• Las_Dea_UnaLas_Dea_Una Posts: 8
    Hi. I’m looking for advice on how to beat the “Remove 45 acorns” level, level 4 in the current May challenge. It’s the one with the peanut in the middle and acorns along the top and sides of the board. I had been it able to beat it when I encountered it during regular game play, but this level is eating up all my Papas. 
  • SHOBBY0307SHOBBY0307 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited May 15
    @Las_Dea_Una. Hi there this a level like so many other levels of PPS which tends you to do again n again. Untill you quit. I've done this level again and can share the video if required.. going to share on youtube shortly
    @Las_Dea_Una. I hope this tutorial may help you in clearing the level. Once you succeed. Don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel for new levels
    @Las_Dea_Una I hope it worked for you. 
    Thanks so much!! I’ll try it, but I have never been able to reactivate the peanut with the same Papas, therefore prolonging their life. 
    It worked! I had 19 Papas left for Challenge Level 5 as opposed to the 3 that I normally have (if I make it at all!)
  • candieland1candieland1 Posts: 2
    Hello I would like to know how u r supposed to get the blue apple down please
  • candieland1candieland1 Posts: 2
    Nm I got it