Adding friends

PuffinPuffin Posts: 6
My mother, sister-in-law, and I started playing AlphaBetty several weeks ago. We all are "friends ," but none of us can see the other's progress. My mother & I are playing on the Kindle Fire tablet and my sister-in-law has an Android tablet. According to the help messages, we can add a friend using the friends sidebar. Cannot figure it out. We are not on Facebook.

Answers

• Mainewil_PeetraMainewil_Peetra Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    Puffin said:
    We all are "friends ," but none of us can see the other's progress. 
    Can you send each other lives? If so, you have already added each other as per email.

I am not sure there is any King app for mobile with this feature, so you would need to use the web browser at your handheld devices to login at https://king.com/play/alphabetty 

(AlphaBetty for PC/Mac is made with flash, so you will experience only pain and agony trying to play it in your ordinary mobile browser.)

If the screencap isn't self explanatory, check this video snippet: Adding friends by email at King.Com

• PuffinPuffin Posts: 6
    Puffin said:
    We all are "friends ," but none of us can see the other's progress. 
    Can you send each other lives? If so, you have already added each other as per email.

I am not sure there is any King app for mobile with this feature, so you would need to use the web browser at your handheld devices to login at https://king.com/play/alphabetty 

(AlphaBetty for PC/Mac is made with flash, so you will experience only pain and agony trying to play it in your ordinary mobile browser.)

If the screencap isn't self explanatory, check this video snippet: Adding friends by email at King.Com

• PuffinPuffin Posts: 6
    No, can 't send lives, because they are not listed in my friends. Cannot play through Web browser: only option available is to install. Maybe option isn't available on tablet, which is a disappointment.

Note that I made an error in my post; meant to say I can see friends, but they are not the friends I want to see.

Thanks for your help.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    Hi @Puffin !

This is the Papa Pear Saga page in Community.

I replied back to you on your post in AlphaBetty Saga. Let me know there if you have any further questions or need any more help.