What the heck is wrong with Papa Pear.

idontcareidontcare Posts: 1
When I buy a help in a game, the game freeezes up and I lose a life, plus where I was in the game.  Purchases don't show up until you log out and go back in again.  It is very frustrating and has been happening for weeks.  I am sick of it.  About to close out my account.

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,810 Superstar
    Hello @idontcare, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your "Papa Pear" game!! 

Usually, such issues like "Game freezing and crashing", few trouble-shooters are given by the Community Team for our convenience!  I am not sure on which device you are playing... so I am adding a link for iOS devices... please try it and see if it helps with the game!!  
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device 

** I am sorry to say that this section belongs to Candy Friends Posts only.  But, it is OK, I will request the Papa Pear Community In-charge to look into your post and move it to the appropriate section :+1:  Since this is the weekend, whole team is out of office.... You will be receiving help within next 24 hours! 

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,188 Community Manager
    Hi guys, moving this to the Papa Pear area where it belongs - You'll be able to get some help there, @idontcare ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 Something is coming! Check what here!

Win Gold bars Here 🍒

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    Hi @idontcare and welcome to our Community!

What device do you play on? On Facebook or King.com on a computer, Android or iPhone?

Could you also et me know your Game ID?

Open the game on Facebook on your computer. Scroll down the page all the way to the bottom and click on the "Find my ID" to the left and the number will come up. If you lay on mobile, then check here