What happened to the daily bonus spin?

sconscon Posts: 28 ✭✭
I have my alarm set to collect the daily bonus between 12 & 2 pm the bonus spin wheel is gone! 

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    Hi @scon !

Hmmm... That didn't sound pearfect.

Do you play on Facebook, mobile or the Windows app?

Did it disappear only today or do you still miss it when you open the game the following days?

• sconscon Posts: 28 ✭✭
    I play on 3 cell phones. The bonus wasn't available on any of them. It's not noon yet where I live so I don't know if it will be available today😞
  • dtrials1dtrials1 Posts: 1
    I am not getting my daily spins either.
  • gumbygumby Posts: 1
    I also have an alarm set and yesterday the wheel wasn't there! Today either. I'm wondering if they changed the time or just took it away completely. 
    Still gone for me too😞 they've taken it away before & quit playing. Checked back in a yr. later & it was back so I've been playing again. Be a shame if it's gone for good again.
    Hi @dtrials1 @gumby @scon !

I will need to check up what happened. I will get back to you on this thread so stay tuned here! 
  • KAP17KAP17 Posts: 8
    I miss Papa Pear. I got used to waiting for new levels and would replay old games or play the challenges, but now the challenges are impossible without bonuses and the bonus wheel has gone. Is this REALLY the end of the best game ever?
    The bonus wheel is back!!! WOOTWOOT Now I'm just waiting for new levels 😊
  • FlastrongFlastrong Posts: 3
    What daily bonuses?  What Bonus Wheel.  I have been plying on Facebook for years and I have never seen a Bonus Wheel.  Is this only a mobile app thing? 
    Flastrong, it's on mobile & FB but only between 12pm & 2pm!
    It has not appeared on my mobile app for days.
    Thank you, Crazy Cat Lad.
    The wheel is back!
    If only you could work the same magic to get new levels!
    @KAP17 I wish I could, but my magical fingers have their limits I'm afraid. 
  • FlastrongFlastrong Posts: 3
    @Crazy Cat Lad I really hate to be a pest, but I am completely in the dark about this Booster Wheel.  Is this something I should contact support on.