New levels

Tinkerbell70Tinkerbell70 Posts: 1
When are new levels coming out it seems like it is forever before new levels are released I know it has been atleast 5 months since new levels have been released. I love this game but hate waiting on new levels 

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,760 Community Moderator
    Hi @Tinkerbell70 and welcome to our Community!

What level have you reached to? Have you made sure you have the latest update installed so you have access to all 1080 levels.

If you are on 1080 already, then it's the last level in the game and no more levels are planned at this moment.

We decided to give the game some rest and it's not decided when or if new levels will come again.

You can go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores or start all over again from level 1 on a new account or let me know and i will reset your game to level 1 on your existing account.

• pinkmaisypinkmaisy Posts: 2
    Hello, I’m at level 1080 and reached the end, please make more levels as I love this game 😁
  • tvfanatictvfanatic Posts: 1
    Say it ain`t so...Please don`t end Papa Pear, It`s my favorite game....
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,760 Community Moderator
    Hi @pinkmaisy @tvfanatic and welcome to our Community!

Level 1080 is the last level in Papa Pear Saga and no more levels are planned at this moment.

It's not either decided when or if new levels will come again in the game. 

You never know what the future brings, but bare in mind, Papa Pear Saga did end on level 555 once upon a time and then got the Papafiesta started again after a couple of years rest. 

I can recommend to either go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores.

The other alternative is to start over again from level 1. You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game back to level 1 on your existing account. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 
  • pinkmaisypinkmaisy Posts: 2
    Nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo how am I ever going to fill my evenings now. I’m feeling sad ☹️ and grumpy 😡.