Papa Pear current challenge

KAP17KAP17 Posts: 8
I love the challenges, but the current one is impossible without boosters. I get to level 4 but cannot get past it. 76 Papa Pears? Come on, be more generous?

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,333 Community Moderator
    Hi @KAP17!

The Papa Challenge is sometimes super tricky, but I can assure you it is not impossible. Do not waste too many Papas on the first levels so they'll last through the whole game. 
  • KAP17KAP17 Posts: 8
    If anyone has passed level 4 without a booster (possibly a pomegranate ), please give me a clue! It takes more than having lots of pears. :open_mouth:
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    @KAP17

I'm also pretty busy with this challenge. You can say that one should not waste too much dads in the first levels. But how is that supposed to work? I sometimes have over 20 for the 3rd level. Thus I break off. Because I bet much too much in Level 2. You notice that the game is controlled. If I'm in the 5th level then with 5 dads and that's not enough.

I cannot get past level 4 - well done for at least reaching level 5!
    Thank you for your response, Spinnifix.
    How did you get past level 4 ?!
    @KAP17

Question: Are you a German? Then I would rather talk to you in German. As for your concern and question: Sometimes it works if the game is well controlled to get into level 5. In the 4 you could do it well with little dads. Anber the 5th is a little tricky. Must fill bucket and 2 hang up on the ceiling. You can do great dads, but you can not do it with a few dads. You can only play very well. That's all. I'm still playing and I'm getting tired of it. Will not take booster, because then you should get booster.

@KAP17

Level 4

Make a fireball and throw a daddy back from the other wall. Thus, you can bring the one ball in the middle, to the flower. There must be 2 balls in the area. You could do it that way. How far are you with your levels? Because we had that in some level. Since I'm done, I do not know it anymore. Because on Youtube are all deposited to watch.

@KAP17

Here from youtube of this challenge, LEVEL 3, 4 and 5

Thank you for your helpful advice Spinnifix, and no, I am not German.
    I reached level 1080 and have to either replay old games or try the challenges, some very easy and others frustratingly too difficult. 
    I agree that a fireball is needed on level 4
     (or a pomegranate?), but the 76 Papa Pears given on this challenge is not enough.
    I will keep trying until new levels or a new challenge appears.
    okay