Frozen level

Evan_LeiEvan_Lei Posts: 81 ✭✭
This happened at 6 today. I was in Papa Challenge level 3 when it happened at 37 moves left. The screen was frozen and I quit already.

Comments

• Evan_LeiEvan_Lei Posts: 81 ✭✭
    About 5:34 PM, I have heard a annoying score that happened 6 times before. On Papa Challenge level 2 today, I passed this level with only 25 moves. The score said “49,025 points,” while the target score is 100,000.

It is nearly impossible to pass this level now.

I thought there IS a glitch that if they passed the level with a score under the target score. It is still ongoing, the glitch happened since the release. Like Candy Crush, if you passed a level under target score, it will automatically raise to a one star score.

In a few days, that level would be passed and is impossible to fail on this game when they collect all the requirements but not reach the score. If the score was 49,025, like me in Papa Challenge level 2 today, it will automatically raise the score to 100,000 points.

That message “You’ll get it next time” is sad and it looks like it is a funeral. I am so sorry why they mistakenly make this. When is Papa challenge end officially?
    In my last move, I tried to shoot the last bucket. I aimed on the first one, but there is a technical issue when it bounced to the second one. See the first one is grey:
    edited June 30
    Evan_Lei said:
    In my last move, I tried to shoot the last bucket. I aimed on the first one, but there is a technical issue when it bounced to the second one. See the first one is grey:
    Probably does it said they gave 1,000 more points to the last move? One move left of this level I heard the score goes “123,8xx.” That includes bouncing a number of times without knocking pins.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    Hi @Evan_Lei !

I played Papa challenge myself this weekend and didn't have any issues with it. I will give a heads up to the Game Studio though.

Evan_Lei said:
    About 5:34 PM, I have heard a annoying score that happened 6 times before. On Papa Challenge level 2 today, I passed this level with only 25 moves. The score said “49,025 points,” while the target score is 100,000.

It is nearly impossible to pass this level now.

I thought there IS a glitch that if they passed the level with a score under the target score. It is still ongoing, the glitch happened since the release. Like Candy Crush, if you passed a level under target score, it will automatically raise to a one star score.

In a few days, that level would be passed and is impossible to fail on this game when they collect all the requirements but not reach the score. If the score was 49,025, like me in Papa Challenge level 2 today, it will automatically raise the score to 100,000 points.

That message “You’ll get it next time” is sad and it looks like it is a funeral. I am so sorry why they mistakenly make this. When is Papa challenge end officially?
    Does the score go up to one star score automatically? @Crazy Cat Lad
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    @Evan_Lei The score doesn't automatically go to one star.

If you have lighten all the buckets, cleared all the pins or whatever the target is, but not reached the required points, the level will fail.

In the normal Saga levels, all remaining Papas will generate points and you can then reach the score with them, but in the Papa Challenge all Papas are saved to the next level, so you will need to make sure to both hit the target and points.