I did not get my award

bommaribommari Posts: 2
i play the extra challenge of papa Sega and i still have 125 hours or more left.i played iT good and i still had 6 balls left.
i want my reward , i played day and night to get iT. Now i retched the end and did not get my reward, i took a foto of iT , iT is still bloocked.
put my reward on my account .

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,674 Superstar
    Hello @bommari, Hearty Welcome to Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that you have posted in wrong game section, but it is OK!  I will inform our Community Manager to move this thread to Papa Pear section.  

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Please provide your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/discussion/247522/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest 

Once you post your ID number, Papa Pear Community Manager will be able to look into it :+1: 

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back =) 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,116 Community Manager
    Hey guys, this has been moved to the Papa Pear Community ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒