Game is stuck at 601.

NG76NG76 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’ve won this game twice now but each time after lighting up the buckets the game does nothing. See screenshot

I have followed all steps to troubleshoot that were listed on this site and no luck. I’m on the most recent version of the app, restarted my device, etc. Can you please assist with getting me past this level that I’ve already won

user ID 1405666734

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 9,723 Community Manager

Hi @NG76 and welcome to our Community!

I will need to report this to the Game Team so they can check it up.

I moved you to level 602 though so you don't have to wait for any fix. and continue bouncing right away.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Gaynor53Gaynor53 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have completed this 3 times and every time I do it locks up and I just have to close the game and I am still trying to complete weeks and weeks later . The timer sticks in the upside down position and won’t end the game . It’s always when I seem to have finished with loads of points too

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,142 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Please clear the cache. Please leave your ID number here. The CM takes care of it.@Crazy Cat Lad

I think the level needs to be checked if there are several complaints!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

Sorry where do I find my ID number

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,142 Ambassador

Please go to your profile and click on the King symbol above and the number is stored there.

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

Ahh I got it ID 1026415010