Gold Bars Going Missing

sconnor53524sconnor53524 Posts: 1 New Bee

Hi there I’ve purchased gold bars a lot of the last few weeks during lockdown, and often wondered why they go down very quick and I noticed today that when I’m trying to buy the bungles on the game that cost 19 gold that it’s taking the gold but not giving me the bundles it’s happened 3 times today alone. That’s 57 gold bars missing and it costs 9.99 for 105. That’s 57 today alone and god only knows how many other times this has happened. I either want a refund of my money as it’s services not received, your taking my money and giving the gold but not honouring the purchases on the game. I would like either my gold bars fixed and returned or a refund of my money, please check back as this has happened a lot and I’ve not been able to get in contact until now, maybe make it a little easier to contact yourselves, or have a support services active on Facebook. How much money have you made this way! I’m young and very clever internet user so I imagine a lot of older people can’t get the help they need.

Thanks

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 28,561 Game Expert

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps that I hope this helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💎💡Diamond Diaries Guides - Learn Here!💡💎

👑 Feel confused to be joined on King Community? Learn Here! 👑

🌟 Need Gold Bars? Join Here! 🌟

⚠️Finished - No longer to be won!⚠️
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 12,259 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

In the Help Center, please go to BUY & GOLD BARS

Good Luck

💓  Where there is a will, there's a way 💓

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

🍐 Player expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 12,259 Game Expert

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

💓  Where there is a will, there's a way 💓

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

🍐 Player expert for Papa Pear 🥥