How do you do level 111

MysticdragonMysticdragon Posts: 56 Level 2

Help please, I have looked at videos etc for this level and tried most but am still stuck on Level 111

I am playing through King.com on a computer with windows 8

Thank you

Best Answer

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 11,446 Friends Moderator
    edited March 1 Accepted Answer

Hi there @Mysticdragon!

I just replayed the Level so let's see if these tips ⬇️ help you.

💡 Fortunately, Level 111 gives you free Fire Papas to help you burn & destroy common pegs faster than normal pears do. The Fire Papa will help you hit the carrots despite the many obstacles.

• Clear the berries on the left & right sides first so that you can get access to your free Fire Papas. You can also make more Fire Papas by targeting your pear towards the edge of a bucket, then letting it bounce of the wall.
    • To increase your score, you can create multiplier pegs by hitting on the same fruits until they are gone. The easiest fruits to get rid of are the red & white radishes, which can be found at the top of the board.
      • Once the radishes are gone, you can hit on the new multiplier pegs that have formed because of the radishes. These boosters multiply your score by 2, 3 or even more.
    • Get the Fire Papas into the bamboo columns in the middle of the screen. You will notice that in between the bamboo poles are carrot pieces that you need to hit according to the objective of this level.
      • If you use a normal peg to shoot inside the columns, it just might go straight to the buckets. Hence, a Fire Papa is the best way to get rid of these carrots, since it will burn the carrots more easily. It will be even better if you can combine the Fire Papa with the Papa Grande, as there are also Papa Grande boosters available in this round.

Accepted Answer

▫️▪️  ... Rᶦᵈᵉʳˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ 🌪 Tʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵏᶦˡˡᵉʳ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ 🌪 Hᶦˢ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ᶦˢ ˢᑫᵘᶦʳᵐᶦⁿ' ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵒᵃᵈ ... ▪️▫️

🍭  #Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ . #Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ɪɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs . #TʜᴇCᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏIsYᴏᴜ  🍭

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

edited March 1 Accepted Answer

Hi there @Mysticdragon!

I just replayed the Level so let's see if these tips ⬇️ help you.

💡 Fortunately, Level 111 gives you free Fire Papas to help you burn & destroy common pegs faster than normal pears do. The Fire Papa will help you hit the carrots despite the many obstacles.

• Clear the berries on the left & right sides first so that you can get access to your free Fire Papas. You can also make more Fire Papas by targeting your pear towards the edge of a bucket, then letting it bounce of the wall.
    • To increase your score, you can create multiplier pegs by hitting on the same fruits until they are gone. The easiest fruits to get rid of are the red & white radishes, which can be found at the top of the board.
      • Once the radishes are gone, you can hit on the new multiplier pegs that have formed because of the radishes. These boosters multiply your score by 2, 3 or even more.
    • Get the Fire Papas into the bamboo columns in the middle of the screen. You will notice that in between the bamboo poles are carrot pieces that you need to hit according to the objective of this level.
      • If you use a normal peg to shoot inside the columns, it just might go straight to the buckets. Hence, a Fire Papa is the best way to get rid of these carrots, since it will burn the carrots more easily. It will be even better if you can combine the Fire Papa with the Papa Grande, as there are also Papa Grande boosters available in this round.

Accepted Answer

▫️▪️  ... Rᶦᵈᵉʳˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ 🌪 Tʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵏᶦˡˡᵉʳ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ 🌪 Hᶦˢ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ᶦˢ ˢᑫᵘᶦʳᵐᶦⁿ' ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵒᵃᵈ ... ▪️▫️

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 37,794 Candy Moderator
  • MysticdragonMysticdragon Posts: 56 Level 2

well guys, ty for advice and help but a no go, tried everything, I get to about 35/ even 39 but not the score needed,, and berries?? what berries!

ok, official, you can not do this level, tried everything suggested, watched videos, some are same layout others different

Tried every angle, not sure what berries are? so am stuck on this level!

Oh @Mysticdragon, I only now see your latest posts! (Make sure to tag Players in your comments so we don't miss them.) I'm sorry to hear you are still stuck!

➡️ Let me tag one of our most valued Community Members, @Spinnifix, who knows pretty much everything there is to know about Papa Pear to see if she can help you with this difficult Level. 💪

Let me know how it goes!

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,253 Ambassador

Many thanks to @Miss_Dani for the friendly invitation. I really appreciate your kind words on the announcement to help the player.😘

@Mysticdragon

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

If you always want to mark me for help, I would be happy. Because I have long since reached the end of the saga. You are definitely playing the normal browser version on your PC. I will play the level for you and then I am happy to give you tips. Didn't find anything on Youtube? Because the game is a matter of luck, it doesn't always work out according to the video. I like to play it for you now.

See you soon!!!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🧨✨ 1st year competition from 12.4. - 7.5.2021  ✨🧨

Hi!

I've played my 5 lives and didn't make it. Please try to aim carefully in the corners to the left and right where the carrots are from the cannon. You can choose the target direction yourself. I'll give you a picture of what I mean by that. In the beginning I try to make fireballs. It's easy. Bring over the hot peppers from wall to wall. You don't know where the fireball is going to be placed. But they help well and are easy. You make a lot of things away. Please try it out. You can do it. The Papa Pear Journey goes up to 1080 currently.

Can you download the Papa Pear app? I know it's available on Window10. Because you get the booster wheel to turn every day from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. So you could use a fireball at the.

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

Sometimes it takes a really long time. But in Papa Pear you get a new life after 10 minutes. It was lowered 3 times.

You can do it. Good luck

@Mysticdragon

Hello and good morning from Germany if you want, you are welcome to take a little break first and try again later. Papa Pear is a game of chance. I have often noticed that I finished very quickly without realizing it. There are a lot of balls on the way and you think you still have to remove this and it has been removed in the meantime. It's all random. You can't plan anything in this game. Try to play carefully and purposefully. That is the top priority. I am still at your disposal for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ branch, or with a quote. If you include it in your comment. I come and help you.

Good luck

no can not download the app as my computer is windows 8, 8.1

I play this game through King.com on my computer, I have tried a few more times but run out of balls and get to 38/39 and game over!

Hello, yes I know it well.

Please don't give up and keep trying. You can do it. There are still beautiful and other challenges ahead of you. As I told you, I'm always there for you. If you need me and want to do it yourself.

That I should help you.🤗

Hi!

One question: is there a 5 level challenge in your game? This is also outside the map. You have to play this challenge with only 1 life. Otherwise you start all over again. When you have played and completed level 5, you will receive many boosters as a reward. There are videos on Youtube for this.

If you have this booster, you can use it right at the beginning. It comes straight out of the cannon and you can control it. It's only available once when you should only have one.

He could help you.

No I do not have the above on my game, just checked, also have no boosters or extra lives