Lv. 1079

swansonwifeyswansonwifey Posts: 5 Level 2

When I play this level not all the fireballs I get are counting. Especially my second ball when I hit all the double balls. It doesn't count those ever. How do I beat this if not all fire balls are being counted

Best Answer

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,052 Ambassador
    edited April 28 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Have you ever watched the video on Youtube? At Lesden, I don't know what you mean. I have to take a look at the level. It's been years since I finished the saga.

I started playing the level. I didn't know the level and it was revised. You are right, the fireballs are not counted with the double stones. I will forward it.

@Crazy Cat Lad There is an error here! Please pass it on to the studio. Many Thanks

Thanks @DieOmimi

Accepted Answer

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 11,856 Level 5

Hi @swansonwifey Welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

Unfortunately, I have not reached level 1079 yet. I will call a friend for you and hope she can help you. 

@Spinnifix

Dear players of Candy Crush Friends, here is an interesting competition in the German corner: 

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

You can win 40 gold bars.

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 9,305
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6,670
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4,625
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3,655
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2,121
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 3,027
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 570
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1,480
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 515
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,052 Ambassador
    edited April 28 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Have you ever watched the video on Youtube? At Lesden, I don't know what you mean. I have to take a look at the level. It's been years since I finished the saga.

I started playing the level. I didn't know the level and it was revised. You are right, the fireballs are not counted with the double stones. I will forward it.

@Crazy Cat Lad There is an error here! Please pass it on to the studio. Many Thanks

Thanks @DieOmimi

Accepted Answer

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 9,711 Community Manager

HI @swansonwifey !

All Fireballs are counted on the level, but they are not enough to pass the level. You will also need to hit the Duplicate Pins to get Double Papas and make more Fire Pins by bouncing on both sides of the game board.