friends

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 20,002 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community.

I took 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can let them inquire about and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send your life back and forth. I hope this makes sense to you!

This is only possible on the PC and not on a mobile device.

I wish you a nice weekend

• misselvismisselvis Posts: 8 Level 2

hello

i have sent 5 emails to my friend to add her to my game

but shes not receiveing any of them

kay xx

Hello!

Is the problem still existent? Because your girlfriend has to confirm it. If she wants to, she has to click on accept.

• livelovetoil2livelovetoil2 Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited September 10

I LoVE playing Papa Pear Saga!!!! I have been playing for many years, off and on. This last year I played until I reached the very last level. Then I reset my game by creating a new account. So I lost all of my friends!! Please, if anyone is looking for friends to add, ADD ME!!!!!!! I'm on Facebook (Edit by CM: Personal Information)

I PLAY EVEYDAY and will send lives!!!!

Hello and welcome

It's a shame that you opened a new account because you didn't have to do that. There is a link to reset yourself to level 1. If you want to do something again next time, please ask us. Because we are there to help! Best regards + have a nice day and have fun playing. 😉