Can you fix the glitch on my papa pear game?

i am on level 888. i had trouble loading level 886 for a time, when the game let me in, the instruction was to light up the buckets (which were open and unobstructed) and get 1 (yes 1, one) point. the very same went for level 887 and 888. an obvious glitch. my ID # is 1202480115. my browser is fine, my cache does not need clearing. is there anything support staff can do?

Answers

• nBoonBoo Posts: 110 Kingster

We're seeing an uplift in crashes and errors in facebook since we released the latest episode. We're currently investigating it and would hope to have it fixed this week. Thanks a lot for posting Pam!

• FlessanFlessan Posts: 3

I am also having the same issue.  I am unable to play in chrome, as it says get 1 point, but then says I have experienced a problem and that you are working on getting it fixed.  It's been that way for several days now (since the new levels came out).  I am able to play if I use Edge.

• nBoonBoo Posts: 110 Kingster

Hey there, we're still trying to find the issue and appreciate your feedback, patience and support. That's why I'd like to ask a couple of questions:

1: Do you see all the graphics correctly? no pink squares here and there?

2: Have you tried entering the level, exiting, and entering again? did it solve anything?

• FlessanFlessan Posts: 3

1:  All graphics look normal.  No pink squares.

2:  Yes, tried several times entering / exiting the level.  It only happens on the new levels, even ones I've already played in another browser.

So, I tried chrome in "incognito" mode.  The game ran fine.  I then disabled every single chrome extension I have and cleared the cache.  Restarted Facebook and STILL have the issue. 

All I know is that it runs fine in incognito mode, but refuses to run in standard mode.  It's not a plugin causing the issue, and clearing the cache didn't fix the issue. 

• I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.......... ONLY ON MY COMPUTER.. IT WORKS ON MY IPHONE...... I DO HAVE A PINK SQUARE ON THE GAME OR I DID BEFORE ..... THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW EVERY LEVEL FROM 930 DOWN  SAYS LIGHT UP BUCKETS GET 1 POINT !~!! NOTHING TO OBSTRUCT GETTING THE BUCKETS LIT UP. HELP ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SHOBBY0307SHOBBY0307 Posts: 27 ✭✭

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE THE CHANNEL FOR OTHER LEVELS