Papa Pear 977

Why isn't this level listed as a hard level, definitely nearly impossible level.    I usually enjoy Papa Pear levels that have a challenge, but this one seems like we are set up to fail.  By my math, 20 pears, need 16 to open the 4 buckets and light them up, which leaves only 4 pears to get rid of the things blocking the watermelon and deal with the potato dice!!!!  Not possible without some amazing luck.  I have watched the videos and have seen them make fire balls but I end up wasting too many trying to find that "sweet spot" to make it bounce to the other side, and then when I do get a fire ball it destroys the watermelon, and game over.... Come on Papa pear developers, make this level fun again and not so aggravating.

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,650 Community Manager

Hey Graham,

Thanks for posting!

I know that it's a challenging one, but I assure you it can be passed without that much luck. I've passed the feedback to the Studio but I can't promise they'll change anything. 

Maybe our superstars have some good tips for you? @Laura, @Lynette?

Fingers crossed you pass it soon! Good luck ;)

Mia

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• John_SandersJohn_Sanders Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey Graham,

Thanks for posting!

I know that it's a challenging one, but I assure you it can be passed without that much luck. I've passed the feedback to the Studio but I can't promise they'll change anything. 

Maybe our superstars have some good tips for you? @Laura, @Lynette?

Fingers crossed you pass it soon! Good luck ;)

Mia

This level is impossible can you inform me if they change as i wont be wasting my time opening up the game unless the level is made player friendly
  • Seems like the game is out to get me today, had multiply pins and double pins both go inside the area and block the watermelon off.  Hate having to quit a game when you know that you don't have a chance to complete it..

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,650 Community Manager

Hey Graham,

I have some good news for you - The level is going to be tweaked today, so you can try again a bit later. I'm sure that you'll be able to pass it then ;)

Good luck and let me know how that goes!

Mia

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• I agree with Graham.   I have played PP since the day it came out, and I am ready to throw in the towel with this level.  It's not even marked as "Hard".   Yeah, I play for the challenge and the skill, but there's no way that you can beat this with 20 papas, not when you need 16 to open the buckets.  Fireballs just kill the watermelon.  I am just about done wasting my time.  To mark this as a normal level, and then make it impossible... not cool. Not worth the time and def. not worth the aggravation. 

• TMalTMal Posts: 1

Here’s how to beat Papa Pear level 977. Make fireballs, about 6, then use them to get rid of the carrots but be careful and DONT get rid of the watermelon. The seeds of the watermelon will change the green apple to red and yellow. When the apple is red and yellow it makes the green sticks blocking the buckets invisible. The red and yellows sticks will appear and disappear depending on what color the apple is. Watch carefully and time your shots into the buckets as the red and yellow sticks take turns going invisible. I thought I was NEVER going to get past this level but once I figured this out it was pretty easy! Hope this helps other players cause it was making me crazy!! 

• TonyKingdadTonyKingdad Posts: 1

Here’s how to beat Papa Pear level 977. Make fireballs, about 6, then use them to get rid of the carrots but be careful and DONT get rid of the watermelon. The seeds of the watermelon will change the green apple to red and yellow. When the apple is red and yellow it makes the green sticks blocking the buckets invisible. The red and yellows sticks will appear and disappear depending on what color the apple is. Watch carefully and time your shots into the buckets as the red and yellow sticks take turns going invisible. I thought I was NEVER going to get past this level but once I figured this out it was pretty easy! Hope this helps other players cause it was making me crazy!! 

Problem for me is half the time (or more) the potatoes end up INSIDE the watermelon ring blocking thing, and end up blocking the watermelon seeds, making it literally impossible to win (since you can't get a papa inside that ring to move the potatoes). I don't mean the last stage bouncy potato dice, I mean the half or slice of potato that "stick" and don't move (and thus block the watermelon seeds completely with no chance of it lucking around them).
  • Hey Graham,

I have some good news for you - The level is going to be tweaked today, so you can try again a bit later. I'm sure that you'll be able to pass it then ;)

Good luck and let me know how that goes!

Mia

Mia... it has not been tweaked, nor is it marked as a hard level. Impossible to do.