Days played counter

TiggrsbouncTiggrsbounc Posts: 1
When I open my game a little counter pops up at the top of my screen with the number of days I've played. What is this for? Is it a challenge

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    The counter is just a fun feature that counts how many days in a row you have played, but there are no target or rewards in the feature. 
  • Dan_KempDan_Kemp Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Is the day counter supposed to reset when a challenge or new level becomes available? Because the day the challenge became available & I was able to play, the day counter went to 0 & started over again. I check on this game at least twice a day just to see if new levels or challenges are available, so I know I didn't miss any days.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    It should not reset. Only if you haven't been logged into the game during one day. So obviously something went wrong there. 
  • Eric_GaymonEric_Gaymon Posts: 1
    If it doesn't offer any reward or challenge, then what's the point? It's annoying for it to be there if there is no point to it.
  • jmb17jmb17 Posts: 3
    The counter is not accurate. I play several times a day... I was at day 5 yesterday and now I am at day 2?  How does that work? 
  • jmb17jmb17 Posts: 3

Hi. The daily counter makes absolutely no sense. As of yesterday, I reached 9 days played. I played several games yesterday. I played today and the counter reset to 0 days. The counter may not amount to anything at this time, but it really needs to be fixed.