Papa Pear Done?

2Next

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,060 Legend
    Hello!  =) 

The trip must go on !!! There is no ifs and buts !!! You still have so many ideas and please put them into new episodes. Please do not make it yourself so hard !!! Please do not shed a tear, but put your energy into developing the new episode !!! Please do yourself a favor and all the more for the players.

We all love Papa Pear ♥ ♥ ♥

Greetings Peggy from Germany B) 

Hello!

The challenges are not the travel levels. You got that wrong!!! It's not the same!!! Hope you have read my comments above !!! I'm just different and more profound. Please discuss it again with those responsible.

I want my dad Pear again .... !!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥                       It can not be that hard ):

Greetings Peggy

I forgot to write my thought. When you go on vacation, you do not stop half way and say: I'm not going any further (:, OR ???? So, this is the journey, you want to see and do something. Although it is partly work, but that is also a walking holiday, in the mountains --- for example. You still feel like it, right?, Then please do it for the numerous Papa Pear players. You will regret it bitterly. I know that 100%. Greeting Peggy

Hello!

I do not give up!!! (:

My head is always working and I always share my thoughts with you. Who is better of us both? (:     !!!!! ?????

In the time where I have written a lot here, I would have made quite a few episodes. How is it with you?

Greeting Peggy

I will not let up. I can do that, you keep on doing !!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Dan_KempDan_Kemp Posts: 16 ✭✭
    nBoo said:
    Hello everyone!

I am the designer for Papa Pear. I regularly check the forums (used to be a lot more active in answering last year :() and I'd like to shed some light on the issue.

There will not be new levels starting from now and for an undefined period of time.
    Episode 72 was launched recently, and that is the final episode of the game (at least in the short to mid term).
    While there will be no new levels, we managed to develop the random end-game level, set up a tool to ensure level balance in the long term and there will be weekly challenges that will be active the whole week.
    None of this will replace the joy of having new levels, full of new surprises and challenges to beat. I understand that and it makes me extremely sad to look it this way.
    I  would like to thank you all, Papa Pear players, for playing this game of ours for all these years. I would have liked to deliver a lot more to you.
    When I joined King three years ago and started working on Papa Pear, I was warned that Papa fans are exceptionally passionate and I could see that  myself when I jumped into a design role! I was able to see that myself whenever I made a level harder or designed too tricky bounce-shot levels!
    I'm sorry for the bad experiences I may have caused with some of my levels and I reiterate on my thanks to you, I've been able to grow alongside the Papa community and I've learnt to value the moments of fun in little actions.
    I hope that some of the experiences that I've helped create have put a smile on your face from time to time, and have made your daily life more joyful.
    Last time: thank you for your time, it means the world to me.
    Thank you for the time & effort you put into this game. I, like many others really appreciate it & hope that someday that someone will pick this game up with the same intensity & continue on with this saga. Until then, I will say thank you & look forward to the challenges & whatever the team decides to offer. Hopefully someone designs another game like this as it was a lot of fun, challenging & sometimes irritating to play.  
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,269 Community Moderator
    I truly understand how you feel if you have reached to level 1080 and want to continue bouncing.

I recommend to go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores. 

Alternatively start all over again from level 1. You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game to level on the account you play on already. 

Bounce and love! 
    🍐💨♥️ 
    Hello!

I've read it before: I'm against it. It can not be that you have to start from scratch just because you no longer feel like going on. I find it nonsense and it gets boring. One wants to come further. I can not handle everything you want !!! I do not do it that way and so again. I'm still fully active in the other sagas. Would be nice if it had gone on here ...

Greeting Peggy