Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,410 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Discussions
Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Papa Pear, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start: 

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Papa Pear Community and I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some shinny gifts from time to time. 

You might also see XarlyCezdiamond and MarkHawk around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the P'Happiest Community for every Papa Pear lover!

Now let's find those diamonds together :3 

If you're interested in joining our sweet Super Stars Team, check this out!

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
 Here 🍒

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  🎉
Prev1

Comments

• John-18John-18 Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yay, I'm the first here :D So, hi everyone, my name is John and I'm an Alcoh... haha, Papa Pear player!  I also love AlphaBetty and Candy Friends :heart:

I'm from the sweet but flat land of Denmark and I'm the happy partner of a lovely Frenchy. We both enjoy King games, but I have to say I'm the best one (Don't tell her I said that!).

Glad to be here and happy to meet you all D 
  • Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Helllooooo! I am Laura G. and I have been a part of the King Community for quite a while now. My most favorite game out of all of them is, of course, Papa Pear Saga. I am working on the new levels as we speak, in fact. I have a husband of 24 years and we have five children (1999, 2002, 2004, 2007 and the "baby" 2010) all who love the King games. In fact, our youngest recognized the music for Candy Crush Friends right away as I was playing it yesterday! He knows who Tiffi and Kimmy are and Mr. Toffee. He loves Mr. Yeti the best though...and I am quite fond of him too! He even can recognize Odus! We even made up a "dance" for the Papa Pear music, which he does for me every time he hears me playing it. He is quite the Papa Pear Dancer!

I am proud to say I am a SuperStar in the King Community, and it is my passion to help the players of these games find as much enjoyment in these games as I do. :) See y'all in the Community!
  • AnnekeAnneke Posts: 3
    Hi,  I am Anneke, Moved to Australia from Holland 36 years ago, married for 49 years and have to boy's who are married with lovely girls and we have 4 lovely grandkids.
    I started playing Candy Crush years ago, but then stopped playing it as it was doing my head in. I am playing Papa Pear and Bubble Witch Saga 2 for years and Bubble Witch 3 when it first came out, but some reason I don't like that game as much as the other 2.
    Glad I finally joint the King Community   :)
  • niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited January 16
    Witajcie
    Jestem Joanna z Poland okolice Cracow.Mam 36 lat 6  dzieci  gram w Pappa Pear Saga parę dobrych lat.Bardzo lubię tą grę niestety moi znajomi z FB mało w nią grają dlatego wogule nie m konkurencji.Pozdrawiam wszystkich Serdecznie.

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • drli1969drli1969 Posts: 1
    Greetings from Hervey Bay, Queensland AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺 
    Just found this awesome site !
    ive been playing king games since day dot.
    just smashed through Level 4000 yesterday, I was SO excited but had no one to share my joy with lol !
    also play jelly (L1212) & soda (L 1607).
    i started playing blossom on Saturday, didn’t like it much, but as per usual, king has reeled me into another one and I can’t stop playing  !!!!
    anyways, great to be here, have a good one 👍
  • onecrzyfatheronecrzyfather Posts: 3
    hi, onecrzyfather from birmingham, alabama  united states, love the king games. been playing them on facebook but none of my friends do. started playing on the king site. very fun games.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,981 Community Moderator
    Hi Papas! I'm the Crazy Cat Lad and Community Moderator here on the community site.

I'm a Swedish Finn dude living in Spain who loves (beside my cats and Papa Pear) the beach, wine, kettlebells and also playing Shuffle Cats, AlphaBetty Saga, Pet Rescue Saga and Legend of Solgard! 

Keep it pearfect! 
  • niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Witajcie
    Mam na imię Joanna ,miło mi was poznać.Mieszkam w Polsce.Mam 6 dzieci  i mieszkam z partnerem.Bardzo lubię grać w Pappa Pear Saga oraz Farm Heros Saga.Gram w te gry od paru lat.
  • Littlelove1Littlelove1 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hello! My name is Diana and I live in the metro Phoenix area in the USA. I love Papa Pear and look forward to playing everyday and as much as possible. I look forward to learning more about the community and want to find as many friends as possible. 
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallo! Mein Name ist Peggy und komme aus Deutschland.Papa Pear spiele ich am liebsten.

• maidkatmaidkat Posts: 2
    Hello all... I’ve been playing papa pear for years... so long can’t remember how many. Just finished 1065 and missing it already! Have tried other game but to me the papa rules... lol believe it or not I’m 57 but hey ho Papa pear is keeping me young... enjoy the game everyone ... I do! 
  • bcioffibcioffi Posts: 1
    Hi there, Papas, I am B, wondering if I can get some help with the Pepper levels. I can’t figure out the strategy on level 1068 to release the fruit . Can somebody help? Thank you!
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at the video on Youtube. They always help !!

• SHOBBY0307SHOBBY0307 Posts: 27 ✭✭

THIS MAY HELP YOU
  • katychangkatychang Posts: 1
    Hellooo everyone! My name is Katy,I'm 16 years old and I'm from Peru.
    I've been playing Papa Pear since 2012 (when I was a sweet child of only 9 years :3 ) on my fb acc but I'm her with a new acc of King so yeah  ;) I like music,reading,going to the cinema,pizza,donuts and the little things of life.

I played first Candy Crush and it was very funny,then I discover Farm Heroes and then this and has turned into my favorite game! I didn't played the other games because of my time but I'll give them a try :)

I didn't know that ther was a King  and Papa Pear community and now that I'm here I'm so happy and I hope I can be friends with you <3

Ps: I can speak and write very well in English though I'm from a country that only Spanish is spoken .
    Ps 2: Am I the only Latin American here?