New Levels of Papa Pear (level 886) not loading on Facebook!

The new levels of Papa Pear are not working on Facebook!  I keep getting an error message when I click on level 886.  Any update on when this technical error will be corrected?

Answers

• nBoonBoo Posts: 110 Kingster

Hey Richard! We're hard on work trying to understand why is this happening to some people. In the meantime, some players have reported that with some browsers (not chrome or any browser with local cache) it works.

Sorry that's the best answer I can offer. Thanks for your feedback, support and patience!

• I am having the same problem, it has been 4 days now. I can get as far as clicking on play and I get this. You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix.Please try again in a moment.

• not sure if this will work for you, but I have been having the same problem. I just played 885 again then when that game was  over I just clicked on 886 and it opened. Give it a try.

• something still wrong, it says to open 5 buckets which are already open, and get one point. level 886, 887, 888 and 889 are the same

• SHOBBY0307SHOBBY0307 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE THE CHANNEL FOR NEW LEVEL HELP