Is Papa Pear finished?

bdoelbdoel Posts: 1
The peas and potato slices on level 1080 spell out THE END. Does that mean there won't be any more new levels?

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!
    Yes, it is over. Since many have complained that it was too difficult and mistakes were there. But we are on the disskutieren that it should go on. Just wait and see what happens.

You can join me in the "last episode" !!!

Greeting Peggy

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,016 Community Moderator
    edited April 17
    Level 1080 is the last level in Papa Pear Saga and no more levels are planned at this moment.

It's not either decided when or if new levels will come again in the game. You never know what the future brings, but bare in mind, Papa Pear Saga did end on level 555 once and then got the Papafiesta started again after a couple of years rest. 

I understand that you all guys love the game as much as I do, so I can recommend to either go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores.

The other alternative is to start over again from level 1. You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game back to level 1 on your existing account. 

Have a Pearfect day!
  • Ursu82Ursu82 Posts: 1
    Lovely game, we hope more levels to be added again soon....
    Don't let us down !! Please !! 

• ANNIANNI Posts: 2
    Is level 1080 really the last level😪