Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

2Next

Comments

• SHOBBY0307SHOBBY0307 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Hi Katy. Good to see you here. While you are playing papa pear saga. You may contact me for help on any level of papa pear saga freely
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SHOBBY0307 ;

Tell me, do you get paid for your help?  =) 

@Spinnifix no I m not dear. I do it for happiness only. You may ask me to check pal
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SHOBBY0307

Actually, it was fun of me. I have no authority to check something and anyone and no idea about it. I also like to help. I answer only when I realize that someone needs help. I do not have to offer it directly !!!

I would rather have good & real friends then paid customers. 
    @Spinnifix. I feel that some players may feel shy rather then discuss. So I do it upfrontly. All though it's free I don't mind offering it directly.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    Hi @katychang and welcome to our Community!

The Community has players from all over the world so I'm sure you are not the only latinamerican here.

However, we only use English on the King Community to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Please feel free to post any questions or issues here in Discussions or in Support, but please do it in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a pearfect day!

@Crazy Cat Lad.  Is there any scope of getting new levels or should we switch the game now
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    Hi @SHOBBY0307 !

Level 1080 is the last level in Papa Pear Saga and no more levels are planned at this moment.

It's not either decided when or if new levels will come again in the game. 

You never know what the future brings, but bare in mind, Papa Pear Saga did end on level 555 once upon a time and then got the Papafiesta started again after a couple of years rest. 

If you want to keep playing this game, I can recommend to either go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores.

The other alternative is to start over again from level 1. You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game back to level 1 on your existing account. 
  • katookatoo Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Hi , my real name is Danielle , I'm french canadian from Québec. Mother of 3 boys and grand mother of 2 little girls and 1 boy. Married since 45 years. I'm a really good crazy fan of Papapear saga. sorry for my english but I try so hard. good week end.
    Hi if you are looking for the tutorial of 1080.