No Papa Challenge

LemonySnicketLemonySnicket Posts: 1
I keep getting notifications for the challenge, but it never shows up! I've tried on both Facebook and Gameroom. What can I do?

Best Answer

Answers

• dclm11dclm11 Posts: 1
    I have never seen a Papa Challenge and I've been playing for years.  I get a pop-up message when I open the game saying a new challenge is ready, but then nothing.  I have never been able to figure out where this challenge is supposed to be found on any of my devices, pc/android/ios.  What am I missing???
  • Ja-3Ja-3 Posts: 6
    Me too; only realised it existed when I saw it on someone else's PC today! I thought maybe it was as I've had the game for years, so I re-installed it, but still no challenges!
  • JpapapearJpapapear Posts: 1
    Same here.  I have done all you mentioned above.  I have removed the app from facebook, cleaned my cache, reloaded the app.  I have down loaded the app from windows.  None of this has made a diffrence.  Is there any chance this can be fixed by your programers?
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,008 Community Moderator
    Hi @dclm11 @Ja-3 @Jpapapear and welcome to our Community!

Do you also get a notification about it, but no challenge appear in the game? 

If you get notification about it, then it should be available in your game. If that't not the case, then it's most likely that the challenge is not available in your game. 

The Papa Pear Challenge, just like all other events and bonus games don't always reach every single player and unfortunately we have no control over who does receive them.
    edited June 11
    Thank You =)  *I get the notifications (Initially I thought it meant there was a new level added, higher up, until I saw someone else's screen with the actual challenge 'portal' on!) < I've had the fb game far longer than they have, I wondered if mine just hadn't updated for some reason, I did try un&reinstalling the game, twice, it didn't fix it but at least I didn't lose my game progress..! 
    OK, thanks for the details @Ja-3!

I will pass this on to the Game Studio and see what goes wrong. 
    edited July 15
    Thanks; I've got the challenges!! - They appeared a couple of days ago! 😍 - Wow they're tricky, lol, but it's great to finally be able to participate in them, & win stuff! - tho' I just accidentally used 1 of my hard won Pomegrenades when the cursor wandered to the right, Oof.. 😂 
    Great @Ja-3 !

Some of the Papa Challenges are super tricky, but others are quite smooth and you bounce all the way to the finish.

Don't miss out the Papa Pear League competition where you can win loads of Gold Bars to your game. It's not as hard as the Papa Challenge and you can win way more items. Check it out here.

The current level to play and get best possible score on is level 99. Post your score here. Any questions, just let me know!