Papa Pear League competition! Win Gold Bars! (Finished)

13Next

Comments

• Las_Dea_UnaLas_Dea_Una Posts: 29
    I agree. It was a LOT of fun. This should happen regularly since there aren’t any new levels. I also think you should be able to reply challenges to beat your score. 
  • ellkayellkay Posts: 66 ✭✭
    I'd rather play a NEW challenge with new levels. :) 
    edited September 6
    ellkay said:
    I'd rather play a NEW challenge with new levels. :) 
    Me too, but if there’s gonna be 3 weeks between Challenges, I’d like to be able to replay them. Seems like there’s a reason Challenges don’t come out more frequently; replaying may be a quick, easy solve. 
    I'm sure Crazy Cat Lad has other things he has to do.  And it probably takes time to get the challenges together.  You can still go to the map, and redo the levels just to see if you can beat your score, or whatever the high score was that won the challenge. I know it's not the same, but you could find some satisfaction in knowing you beat it:) lol 
    I always redo levels to be the top scorer. I mean the in-game challenges, not the competition, but the 96 hour challenges that come out once a month. I wish those could be redone just as the levels can be. 
  • katookatoo Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Las_Dea_Una said: The 96 hour challenges  come out once a month. I don't know if you're talking about the challenge on papapear game but in my country we have the challenge every monday. 
    So no more challenges?  I can't use my gold bars that I won unless there's going to be new challenges to use them :) lol
    katoo said:
    Las_Dea_Una said: The 96 hour challenges  come out once a month. I don't know if you're talking about the challenge on papapear game but in my country we have the challenge every monday. 

Seems like they come out every 10 or so days here. 
    ellkay said:
    So no more challenges?  I can't use my gold bars that I won unless there's going to be new challenges to use them :) lol
    We just got a new challenge this Monday in the US. I wonder why challenges aren’t universal. 
    I didn't see any new challenges. I didn't receive any notification. :( 
    ellkay said:
    I didn't see any new challenges. I didn't receive any notification. :( 
    Yeah, apparently Challenges are released regionally. It took me a day, but I finished it. It’d be nice to replay it to see if I can beat my score. They’re fun. Sometimes extremely frustrating, but I can usually beat them without using power ups.