Welcome to the Pet Rescue Puzzle Community!

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Discussions

Hi there and welcome to the Pet Rescue Puzzle Community!

Thanks for coming by, have a look around and make yourself at home. This community is designed for you and everyone else that plays Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga.

In case you're wondering what this is about, how to behave and where to find the information you're looking for, you're in the right place! You will find below a few useful tips and tricks as well as a lot of information about the Community and the way it works. 

- First, the most important thing: please read the Community Guidelines before posting in the forums.

- Looking for information about the game or how to solve a technical issue? Check our FAQ, the answer is most likely there!

- Still need help? Check if other players have a solution for you or let us know in the Support section.

- You want to chat about strategy on a certain level or what your favorite features of the game are? Express yourself here, in the Discussions tab!

- If you want to know more about the Team and our Superstar Program, please check it all out in our Superstar Corner.

- And if you want to know more about the site and how it works, click here. For how to become a great community member, please read what we have here!

That'll be it by now! Have a fantastic time here, make yourself at home and feel free to ask anything related to the game.

Comments

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,119 Legend
    I am new to the pet saga family but this game is great! I started with ccf and when I went to play today it said this was new. I downloaded and started playing and so glad I did! This game is so fun! Congrats King games on another fabulously fun adventure!
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! Alejandro from the Candy Crush Friends Community here. I've just begun playing Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga. My mother loved playing the original Pet Rescue Saga, and this new installment is something, let me be honest... Pawmazing! Welcome to other PR-Puzzle players to the Community!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,074 Legend
    I am also new to the Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga. I used to play Pet Rescue awhile ago but stopped after several months.  I am really enjoying the game  so far and like that I can decorate rooms and buy wardrobe items for the pets.  We'll see how far I get.  I primarily play CCS.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 1,676 Legend
    I am also new to the Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga. I used to play Pet Rescue awhile ago but stopped after several months.  I am really enjoying the game  so far and like that I can decorate rooms and buy wardrobe items for the pets.  We'll see how far I get.  I primarily play CCS.

Yes it is a very cute game with a very cute pets

πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”Ί

πŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»
    🍬Candy Crush Friends🍭
    🐣Pet  Rescue  PuzzleπŸ’
    🍭Candy Crush Soda🍬
    πŸ’ŽDiamond DiariesπŸ’Ž
    🌟Bubble Witch 3🌟
    πŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½
    πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜
    [πŸ’].[ Ashraf ].[πŸ’]
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 1,676 Legend
    I love this game

πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”Ί

πŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»
    🍬Candy Crush Friends🍭
    🐣Pet  Rescue  PuzzleπŸ’
    🍭Candy Crush Soda🍬
    πŸ’ŽDiamond DiariesπŸ’Ž
    🌟Bubble Witch 3🌟
    πŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½
    [πŸ’].[ Ashraf ].[πŸ’]
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,295 Legend
    Hi @MarkHawk @Crazy Cat Lad I just recently join and play Pet Rescue Puzzle couple days ago and happy to see some familiar names on here 🍏
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    Greetings @mysticalmysty - I find it lots of fun and enjoy building rooms in my house, and saving pets.  Hopefully you will like it too!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    Thank you @bearwithme I love building the rooms part from this game
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,119 Legend
    Glad your here too @mysticalmysty
    Keep crushing it 🍭
    Hey girl hey.... @marscrushinit I just started it few days ago :) 
  • LeonyLeony Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited June 12
    Lesson: Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga can only be on mobile! Connect to Facebook or King to Save or Sync your progress, Play with friends, Play on any device and continue playing right where you left off!

• TNRTNR Posts: 4
    Hi everybody - I’ve been playing for a while now - I’m at level 344 - and I’m enjoying the game.  It’s definitely become a lot harder once getting past level 300!  Is there anybody else higher than this?  I ask because the game doesn’t show anyone else up here having completed any levels.
    Hi @TNR - welcome to our lovable community of pet rescuers.  There are definitely people at higher levels.  I'm at level 393 and I know some people in the 400's and higher.  I don't know what determines the random people you sometimes see on your map.  I don't have any FB friends (I play thru FB) who are playing this game and at my level or higher.

Anyway - now that you have discovered this community I hope you spend some time exploring, joining or creating discussions, playing some games and entering some of the contests.  There are pages for all the different King games in case you play some of the other games too.

The latest Pet Rescue Puzzle Contests are:
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/258672/who-is-the-fastest-pet-guess-and-win-gold-bars#Item_1

Also - everyone can get 10 gold bars in this contest - you just have to post a screenshot showing you beat a hard or super hard level:
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/258582/pass-a-hard-level-and-win-gold-bars#latest