Say hi and introduce yourself!

13Next

Comments

• val1125val1125 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Hello my Pet friends, how is everyone doing this fine Memorial Day? I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this game. I wished I could collect more coins. Have a wonderful and safe holiday. 
  • ruiva001ruiva001 Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Hello my nome is Yara Cristina ,Cristy nickname.I am Brasilian and I live on the Beach in Santos , São Paulo. I have 5 puppies ,3dogs,1rabbit and 1 Guinea pig.
    I treat them like babies. I fell in love with this game because the puppies are so cute. 
    Nice to meet you !!!
  • ika62ika62 Posts: 7
    Hallo, ich heiße Veronika und komme aus Deutschland. Ich freue mich hier zu sein und mich mit euch austauschen zu können.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,328 Superstar
    Hello Fellow Pet lovers @val1125 @ruiva001 @ika62 and welcome!  Wow @ruiva001 you certainly have a houseful of pets.  I used to own a guinea pig once and I have also owned birds, a hamster and a mouse.  Currently I just have 2 miniature long haired Dachshunds.  Welkommen @ika62.  We are glad you have joined our community.  English is the only language used here so in the future could you please make sure your posts are in English?  If necessary you can use Google translate.  I was lucky enough to live 4 years in your beautiful country and enjoyed it very much.  I was living there when Germany hosted the FIFA world cup. 😊

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    Hello 
    Hello how are you 
    Hello how are you guys doing 
    Hello how are you 
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @ruiva001 @val1125 and @ika62

@ika62 I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please feel free to post and comment here in community, but in English. Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

Don't miss the Memory game here where you can win Gold Bars when you're visiting the Community!

I am great. 
  • ruiva001ruiva001 Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Crazy Cat  Led , I posted in english !
    Hello how are you? I am great thank you. 
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    edited July 22
    @ruiva001 The 'please post in English' message was meant for the player ika62 that I tagged in the same sentence.

I tagged you only in int sentence above just to welcome you here to the Community!