Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga Tutorial Videos. Feedback, here!

LynetteLynette Posts: 2,871 Superstar
edited May 13 in Discussions
If you have a question about our tutorial videos, would like a written guide to any level, notice a level has changed or anything else video related, please let us know below! 
Also, if you need a video example that is not in the guide yet, just ask and it can be added =)
Too many games, not enough time!

Prev1

Comments

• isaakisaak Posts: 1
    Je suis bloqué au jeu 160. Je ne sais pas comment jouer

• LynetteLynette Posts: 2,871 Superstar
    edited March 19
    Hi @isaak,  please use English next time you post :)

Here is an example of Level 160

• JahlisaJahlisa Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I need help on level 124
    Hi @Jahlisa =)

Here is a link to our Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga Level 124 example, I hope it helps.

If you have any questions about the Level or need tips, just ask here, good luck!

• JahlisaJahlisa Posts: 10 ✭✭
    It did thank you
  • mona2020mona2020 Posts: 1
    الادوارقليلة  وبعد 
  • vsmithvsmith Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi there
    Nice to meet u guys =)
  • kathyroadenkathyroaden Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I  am on Level 234, and I haven't had the egg shaped rock to get the daily bonus in a long time.  Does it just quit after a certain level?
    I  am on Level 234, and I haven't had the egg shaped rock to get the daily bonus in a long time.  Does it just quit after a certain level?
    Hi @kathyroaden, I think they come less often as you get higher in the game, we'll ask someone from King for you after the Easter break and see what the official word is on this =)

• kiyarakiyara Posts: 2
    I’m in level 211. I’ve checked the tutorial video but it’s so different and quite difficult to get through. Please help me out. 
  • kiyarakiyara Posts: 2
    Even though it’s the same level 211 it’s different on my phone. I’ve noticed a difference in the level. 
    kiyara said:
    Even though it’s the same level 211 it’s different on my phone. I’ve noticed a difference in the level. 
    Thanks for letting me know the level has changed =)
    I'll make a new video example for you

Hi @kiyara
    There is a new example for Level 211 now.
    Try to concentrate on rescuing one bunny at a time, good luck

• kathyroadenkathyroaden Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Trying to figure out how to take a screenshot shot to enter contest and also include my ID # Thank you for your help 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,013 Superstar
    Help please for level 368!  How do I free the pets in the kennels when there are no blocks that are the right color. (No blue blocks).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh