Who would you adopt from the Pet shelter?

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,008 Community Moderator
edited June 27 in Discussions
Which one of the super cute Pet Rescue Puzzle pets would you adopt from a shelter? Or would you take all of them home with you? 

Gus a very intelligent Pug that loves to play and run around. Full of energy and you won't be bored with him in the house. 

Clover is a Birma cat and a bit of a diva, but super cuddly and thankful when you give her a treat or brush her fur. She's a bit picky with her food, even after years as a stray cat she only wants the best sardines and tuna for dinner. 

Mopsy the bunny is a bit shy, but very sweet and funny as soon as you get to know her. She loves carrots, jumping around and will be your best friend as soon as she feels safe in her new home.

Bing the bird will say "Good morning" first thing in the morning and  tell you "Nighty night and sleep tight" when you go to bed, every day. He'll keep you company and make you laugh all day long with his cute phrases that he learned from his previous captain. 

Dixie is a Ragdoll cat that is half blind after a major eye infection. She is very playful and can always sniff her way to the food, litter box and all the toys you have laying around. She can play for hours until she falls asleep in your lap. 

Elwood is an old Schnauzer. He's not that young anymore and therefore not able to take too long walks even though he loves the fresh open air and nature. He is loyal, friendly and very polite. He goes bananas when you give him a chew toy though. 

Zip is a Waltzing mouse that loves hazelnuts and to dance and entertain you. He loves to play hide and seek since he knows that he'll always win over you, he knows the best places to hide in. 

Please click on who would get the forever home at your place? 

Who would you adopt from the Pet shelter? 31 votes

Gus the Pug
22% 7 votes
Clover the Birma cat
6% 2 votes
Mopsy the Bunny
9% 3 votes
Bing the Bird
16% 5 votes
Dixie the Ragdoll cat
22% 7 votes
Elwood the Schnauzer
12% 4 votes
Zip the Waltzing mouse
9% 3 votes
Prev1

Comments

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Technically I would take them all but it wasn't an option. Great poll! 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,157 Superstar
    I'd want them all too!  :chuffed:

Too many games, not enough time!

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    I know right @Lynette😊 especially since they all need homes

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,157 Superstar
    Yes, I feel bad for Zip the waltzing mouse now too - because no one has voted for him yet! lol
    Too many games, not enough time!

• MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,075 Community Manager
    Lynette said:
    Yes, I feel bad for Zip the waltzing mouse now too - because no one has voted for him yet! lol
    Not anymore! Just casted my vote for Zip  o:) :chuffed:

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    I think it is easy to care about a bird and a bunny

~《♡》~

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    My family will love to have a dog 

~《♡》~

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,504 Superstar
    I'd like to take them all home too!  They are so cute and I love to see them enjoying the party.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,418 Superstar
    Hi @MarkHawk I will definitely adopt Gus, I had a pug when I was a kid named Roxy
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,120 Superstar
    I am all in for Puppies :) :) :) 
    but all these pets are adorable.... would take them all as long as they won't shed  :o :o

@Lynette, Zip has 2 votes now =) =)  We know one vote is from @MarkHawk and who would be the 2nd one... hmmm!!!!
  • kathyroadenkathyroaden Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I  would adopt Gizmo, he just makes me smile when I see him everyday
  • GhasHaGhasHa Posts: 13
    edited May 30
  • katmillerkatmiller Posts: 6
    I have rescued 3 feral cats and had them fixed. I have one inside chiweenie that is my baby. I would adopt every animal available if possible. But Annie (chiweenie) is super jealous and does not like for any other inside pet. They are more than welcome to live outside and she can visit them, but they better not come inside. She will bark and growl no matter the size. If they approach her she will run screaming until she finally gets use to them...lol
    But I voted for Elwood the dear older fella!
  • ruiva001ruiva001 Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    ALL pupies ! Bit I cant choose !!! I vote in Gus the Pug !
  • Lilmamachris33Lilmamachris33 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I would adopt them all if I could