Just playing the game. If I give up, then the game is over. I have 30 gold bars and when I try to u

dina11dina11 Posts: 1
Just playing the game.  If I give up, then the game is over. I have 30 gold bars and when I try to use it, it says I am not connected. But I am not playing offline. I do ha

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,980 Superstar
    Hello @dina11,  Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having connectivity issues in your game!!  Would you mind me asking you to finish / write your Question entirely.  It was stopped in the middle after writing "I do ha................."  What else did you wanted to say?

Can you please give the details of your device and also whether your connected to the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?

Whole King Team has gone for the weekend and hence, you can hear from them only on Monday.  Please post back your reply and in the mean time, I will check for some trouble shooters for the issue :+1:

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice weekend =) 
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,934 Community Moderator
    If you keep getting an error message saying that there is a connection error, that you have no internet connection or anything similar, please try with reinstalling the app. It should help. 

-Delete/ Uninstall the app
    -Restart your device
    -Download the game again from App Store/ Google Play Store 
    -Then open the game and reconnect to your Facebook or King account to get back your levels and Gold Bars (note that Boosters and Lives will be lost when you delete the game)

Have a Pawsome day! 
  • piricitopiricito Posts: 4
    I did it but I keep receiving same error. I cannot conect my king account nor my facebook account because it cant conect.... Ive been switching between wifi anda cell data, no way! 
  • piricitopiricito Posts: 4
    If you keep getting an error message saying that there is a connection error, that you have no internet connection or anything similar, please try with reinstalling the app. It should help. 

-Delete/ Uninstall the app
    -Restart your device
    -Download the game again from App Store/ Google Play Store 
    -Then open the game and reconnect to your Facebook or King account to get back your levels and Gold Bars (note that Boosters and Lives will be lost when you delete the game)

Have a Pawsome day! 

Ive been tring all of this.... no way. Same error!

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,934 Community Moderator
    Hi @piricito !

First make sure your Android version is Android 5 or higher. The lower Android OS versions are no longer compatible with our games. Then check that you have at least 2 GB of free memory on the device.

Then try to reinstall again with these steps: 

-Uninstall the app from your device
    Settings > Apps/ Application manager > choose the game and tap 'Uninstall'
    -Clear the cache in Google Chrome 
    -Restart the device
    -Download the game again from Google Play Store
    -Finally, try to connect the game to your Facebook/ King account 

If this doesn't help, please try to connect on another device and let me know if the game connects on that device.