Have I maxed out the rooms and pets?

wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,140 Game Expert
Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Recently my fishing presents are no longer returning room fragments. I have several rooms, far more than fit in my house, so I was wondering if perhaps I had reached the maximum limit. Could you tell me what that is? Or what rooms might be coming in the future?

Also I am on the Mountaintop Lake (i believe that’s the name) somewhere around level 400. I have only had 1-2 new pet boxes in the last 5-6 episodes—meaning I have been going through several episodes with no pet boxes. Most of them have no pet boxes anymore, which is kinda sad actually. Did I reach the max on those too? There are still episodes ahead of me so it would be surprising if there were so few pets left to collect!

Thanks in advance for any information. 🙂 have a wonderful day. 

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
Friends! Win Gold bars - 
Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,355 Community Moderator
    Hi @wafercookieflippers!

If there is enough space for all your current pets, then the game won't ask you to build more floors. You can switch to another room on the existing floors if you have more rooms collected.

As soon as the house gets crowded with more pets that you collected, it will automatically ask you to build another floor. 

The Pet Box levels appear on every map in the beginning of the game, but when you get higher up then every map single map won't have these levels.

On Mountaintop Lake there are no Pet Boxes, but you'll have it on the next one on level 424!

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,140 Game Expert
    Thank you, that’s good to know @Crazy Cat Lad! 😊

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • BrowniesbaneBrowniesbane Posts: 9
    Hi, I’ve noticed that starting with about level 370 I’m not acquiring  new room types. Have I earned all of the room types to choose from? I think the last room type I earned is the arcade room.