Have I maxed out the rooms and pets?

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Recently my fishing presents are no longer returning room fragments. I have several rooms, far more than fit in my house, so I was wondering if perhaps I had reached the maximum limit. Could you tell me what that is? Or what rooms might be coming in the future?

Also I am on the Mountaintop Lake (i believe that’s the name) somewhere around level 400. I have only had 1-2 new pet boxes in the last 5-6 episodes—meaning I have been going through several episodes with no pet boxes. Most of them have no pet boxes anymore, which is kinda sad actually. Did I reach the max on those too? There are still episodes ahead of me so it would be surprising if there were so few pets left to collect!

Thanks in advance for any information. 🙂 have a wonderful day. 

Farm Heroes Win Gold Bars here  🥕
CCFriends Win Gold bars here  🍭

🇺🇸 Our nation owes a debt to our fallen heroes that we can never fully repay. —Barack Obama  
🐳🇺🇸

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard