(Finished) Cats VS Dogs! Vote and win Gold Bars!

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,355 Community Moderator
edited August 21 in Discussions

Vote! Comment! Win Gold Bars! 
If you don't have a Community account yet, then sign up right here to participate!

Which one do you love the most? 
Are you a so called crazy cat lady or is it the man's best friend that you can't live without? Or can't you simply not choose between them two? 

Vote and comment also your explanation here below!
Each Friday until 7th June we will pick one player that wins 50 Gold Bars among those who voted but also posted a pawsome argument to their choice.
Best argument will win every week!  

You have until Friday 7th June 12:00 CET to vote and comment if you wanna win the Gold Bars!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

This competition has ended, but you are welcome to keep voting and commenting even though no further Gold Bars can be won. 

(Finished) Cats VS Dogs! Vote and win Gold Bars! 100 votes

Cats, of course!
34%
Chicken_SlayerCrazy Cat LadMariaGAdele_Sutcliffeden4lin197SabrinaMQueenMiaMightyWolfPriscilla_NoonerLauraLMasoncdstilkeyWasyaMichelleA007anonimovlindaminnycandycrushinitchill56kzrppahmedamrnicoler60 34 votes
Dogs, definitely!
44%
Jelly_JennyEiliesha_JarmanPummyRajBernadetta_NowakJoseph45firebombmarkusmysticalmystymercerikwafercookieflipperssmokypat73krowe4745bearwithmeGhasHaAshrafdianakotoriruiva001carollbieltinkerray95katmillersharlour_21 44 votes
Oh no! I can't choose, I love them both.
22%
LynetteTonyaBoatwrightstaleyk01HockyckoKD_DabneyMiaChristinemarscrushinitArpitamaspyheidib52Appaloosa88cassiamowcolleenlynn1rflynn022mcsnobbigkemzysmartdarlenespence313Dreskyn1838116460Lynn1964 22 votes
Prev1345

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,378 Superstar
    Dogs, definitely!
    Cats are fine and kittens are super cute but I am definitely a dog person - they shower you with unconditional love and affection.  They want to play games and snuggle with you and give you lots of kisses.  They are always so glad to see you whether you have been gone 10 minutes or  10 hours with their madly wagging tails and big doggie eyes - how can you not love dogs?
    Dogs Puppies GIF - Dogs Puppies Cuddle GIFs
    Please Doggy GIF - Please Doggy Cute GIFs
    Puppy High Five GIF - Puppy HighFive GiveMeFive GIFs

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,417 Superstar
    edited May 14
    Dogs, definitely!
    Hello @Crazy Cat Lad, my vote is for Dogs :+1:

I have raised 2 puppies in my childhood and was quiet fond of them.  I used to feed them, bathe them and played with them!  I could not get a puppy/dog here in US as my husband doesn't like them :o  

My first dog was a stray puppy (don't remember the breed)....   it just showed up in our door step and mom as not around, so we raised him.  And second one was Pomeranian and Alsatian cross breed -- White with black mix... he was so cute when he was a baby... I used to carry him in my hands all the time =)=)  kind of looked like this....

Related image

I can say this is how he looked when he was a baby...  my dad brought him when he was 10 days old!!
    Related image

I have never raised a kitten, so do not know how that experience would be!!  But I know those are so cute and irresistible by watching them in neighbors' homes!  Not a big fan of Cats for some reason!!!   

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,355 Community Moderator
    Cats, of course!
    Joseph45 said:
    I’m totally a dog person! While it is true that cats can be more independent than dogs, I think dogs can be more affectionate. For example, when I would come home from my college at around 3:30 or so twice a week, my dog loved to jump up on me, presumably because he was excited. Cats, however, will most likely just go about their lives as if they didn’t care. So for me, dogs forever! 

So cute! ❤️🐕 Even though my cats are rather independent they do actually also jump on me as well and want to get to my lap when I come home from work.
    Or after a week of vacation, they go all bananas when I come home. Wanna sit in my lap when I'm sitting in the toilet. 😂🚽🐈😲
    Cats, of course!
    @chill56 Love your cats! I have also three.

Here we are, all four being lazy last Sunday. 🐈🐆🐅🛋

Cats, of course!
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @Crazy Cat Lad, my vote is for Dogs :+1:

I have raised 2 puppies in my childhood and was quiet fond of them.  I used to feed them, bathe them and played with them!  I could not get a puppy/dog here in US as my husband doesn't like them :o  

My first dog was a stray puppy (don't remember the breed)....   it just showed up in our door step and mom as not around, so we raised him.  And second one was Pomeranian and Alsatian cross breed -- White with black mix... he was so cute when he was a baby... I used to carry him in my hands all the time =)=)  kind of looked like this....

I can say this is how he looked when he was a baby...  my dad brought him when he was 10 days old!!

I have never raised a kitten, so do not know how that experience would be!!  But I know those are so cute and irresistible by watching them in neighbors' homes!  Not a big fan of Cats for some reason!!!   
    Cute!!
    ❤️❤️❤️

My three cats all also stray cats. Two of them I adopted from a cat shelter and one of them a colleague found in the garbage where she was thrown and left with her brothers.

But how can't your husband like dogs? 😲 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,378 Superstar
    Dogs, definitely!
    @Crazy Cat Lad - love the pictures of your three cats and that's great that you saved their lives by adopting, especially the poor one thrown in the garbage.  Who could do such a terrible thing!!!  My two dogs (one was a rescue) also want to follow me into the bathroom!   :lol:
    Here's photos of my two wiener dogs (you can see the one chillin' on my lap)

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Priscilla_NoonerPriscilla_Nooner Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited May 16
    Cats, of course!
    I love both dogs and cats, but cats more so. We have always had cats and my baby now is a rescue from our front porch. He was the runt of the litter and sickly. I brought him in the house and got him better and took care of him, ( his mother was killed by a car the same day) and he grew up to be a big muscle boy and my best friend. I was supposed to get him healthy and then find him a home, instead I ended up keeping him. Best decision ever... 
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Oh no! I can't choose, I love them both.
    I love them both ! I can't chose ! I love how loyal dogs are truly man's best friend but I also love the personalities of cats and how they rub against you and purr 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,658 Legend
    Dogs, definitely!

Dogs 💕🐶💞💖🌾🐕💕🐩🌹🌷

~《♡》~

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,658 Legend
    Dogs, definitely!
    Dogs because they are really the best friend of the man :)

~《♡》~

Cats, of course!
    This week's winner of the 50 Gold Bars is @Priscilla_Nooner

🐕🐈💙️🎉️🎈

Congratulations and please let me know your Game ID from Pet Rescue Puzzle so I can credit you the Gold Bars. Check here how to find it. 

• Maya72Maya72 Posts: 2
    Dogs, definitely!
    I am a dog person this is my spoiled sweetheart
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,912 Legend
    Dogs, definitely!
    Most Definitely A Dog
    A Man's or Woman's Best Friend

Here is my pet puppy named Bud, a pure-breed Black/Silver Miniature Schnauzer.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Levels 5500 - 5900 on YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjF4LgrkaLxz08cSQEdGD0VA
    Lower Levels are also available on YouTube Playlists. Please visit my YouTube
    CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom