Which Map Option do you Prefer?

Comments

• Eiliesha_JarmanEiliesha_Jarman Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Prefer the old map
    Old map
  • BrowniesbaneBrowniesbane Posts: 9
    Prefer the old map
    I think the new map is problematic—- you lose any sense of progress in the game. Together with the absence of new rooms type after level 350 or so the game has lost a lot of its charm.
  • jwooten2jwooten2 Posts: 1
    Prefer the old map
    I hate the new map.  I want the old map back.  King please change it back now.  I wish I wasn’t part of the test group.  
  • den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Prefer the old map
    I have now got the new map and its not very nice. It's actually very boring and quite dark and gloomy. Sad today please give me back the old one.
  • SammyRae72SammyRae72 Posts: 2
    Prefer the old map
    New map is making us sad. My granddaughter and I play this game together, we miss being able to get to the end of each land and watch the boat fly off! Why would you do what you’ve done??? I feel like this game has been sabotaged by a party pooper!! Please change it back 😩
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,482 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    I definitely hope King listens to us and gives us the old map back.  It would be easy to do - it already exists.  I hate not knowing when one episode has ended and another starts.  I don't even know what each episode is called and the map is so boring.  I really liked the graphics of the old map.  @Crazy Cat Lad - any update on the new map and hopefully having King restore the original map?  I know we don't have a huge response yet in the poll but the vote is 100% for the old map.Thank you.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,948 Community Moderator
    Prefer the old map
    @bearwithme I have no updates yet on this at the moment, but I have passed on this thread to the Game Studio so they are aware of your feedback here! 
    Prefer the old map
    @Crazy Cat Lad - ok - I appreciate it. The new map is almost like stumbling in the dark. It’s got no character or feeling to it and you can’t tell when you move from one episode to the next - just a monotonous ribbon of dots. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

• dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Prefer the old map

Just a quick visit to have a look at this post and see how things are going.

I can see the poll is going a little slow. However, I think the developers should realize that maybe 90% of people who got the new map isn't even in this community, so it would be quite difficult to share their opinions, unless they are complaining about it on Google Play. I don't want to change the 5 star rating I gave to this game... but if it helps the creative team to notice that the new map is a little too 'minimalist' for our taste, I will do it.

I think, in any case we should be given the right to choose.

Thank you so much (I know I've been a pest about this, lol).

See you soon!

• lucithorlucithor Posts: 0
    Prefer the old map
    I enjoyed the old map you could see more and do more I got chose for new map and I don't like it at all it's lame and boring ,I apologize for saying this bit it actually had me wanting to play cause I could see what island or if I get a new pet ,it kept me coming back ,pleeeease people for once speak up even my lol cousin at 4 loved playing till he couldn't see the island please peeps speak up 
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,948 Community Moderator
    Prefer the old map
    Hi @lucithor and welcome to our Community! 

I moved your post to this thread that is in the same topic.

😺 
  • SammyRae72SammyRae72 Posts: 2
    Prefer the old map
    I just did the new update, all excited thinking they’ve fixed the map...they have not. I’m actually hardly playing it anymore. It’s boring and pointless now. Such a shame...back to candy crush for me 🙄🤯
  • Kris10MKris10M Posts: 9
    Prefer the old map
    I signed up just so I could post about this. I do not like the new map either. It is not aesthetically pleasing. I don’t like that you can’t navigate and look ahead or behind. One of the worst things about it is that is has taken away the ability to go back and replay previous levels for more stars.

The new map is very limiting and visually doesn’t mean much. If you’re going to have a map like the new one, it’s pretty much unnecessary. You might as well just take the player to the next level without showing the map because it really does nothing. 

Please switch back to the old map! 🤓 
    Prefer the old map
    Welcome @Kris10M - thank you for joining the community so you could vote on the map.  I  agree with you 100%.  King has made some changes to other requests in other games so hopefully - if we get enough people complaining about the new map - we can go back to the old one.  Now that you have joined the community and welcome also to  @SammyRae72 ; and @lucithor , please stay and explore the various game sites, join in other discussions or create some of your own.  There are also some fun games to play and definitely participate in the contests where you have a chance to win some gold bars!  Sometimes the winners are chosen at random but other times everyone can get some gold bars by posting their progress etc.  This is also a good place to ask for help or tips to get past challenging levels.  Again, I want to welcome all of you  and I hope we get the old map back soon.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,365 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    I still have the old map @bearwithme and find with it 😊
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh