I won the game and stopped the game. Level 365

Gatinha10Gatinha10 Posts: 23 Level 2
Hello, moderator community.
I'm reporting an issue that occurred in the game. I was able to win the match at level 365, and the game caught on at the end. Unfortunately I had to close the game and open again, which in this case, my win was not counted. I am sending the screenshot when the game did not obey any command, causing me to lose.
The problem did not stop there, I tried to pass the level and when I managed to win, I did not receive the animal that I had rescued as the level informs.
I am very upset because mistakes like this and others have occurred frequently in the game. To pass this level I spent two boosters (hammer) and did not receive the reward.

I await your return!

Follows the screenshot from the moment the game crashed and I also send my ID.

Note that at the same time as giving me the option to give up, the game also gives the option of Jump so you do not have to wait to count the coins, which only happens when we win the match.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.