Which version of the Pet Home do you prefer?

Comments

• ruiva001ruiva001 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Combine both versions by adding a tab to show which pets you have and which you still need to get
    I like combine both versions !
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,624 Superstar
    Combine both versions by adding a tab to show which pets you have and which you still need to get
    Wow - the more I hear about the 'new' pet home the less I like it.  I sure hope the game studio listens to us and does not do away with the old version of the home.  I wouldn't mind an additional tab showing the pets you own and what is left to get but like @wafercookieflippers said - these changes (new map and new home) are taking away all the things that make this game fun and special to play.  I have invested a lot of time (and money) to advance thru the game because it was so different and so much fun to play.  I too would like the game expanded and not reduced.  More wardrobe and rooms, the ability to swap headgear with other players, more and different pets, additional items you can provide for your pets (like bird seed for the birds and catnip for the cats).  I think this could be a truly awesome game and am very disappointed in the recent changes that some people are experiencing.  I hope these changes do not become permanent  because then most of the fun will have disappeared.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • lmummawlmummaw Posts: 4
    Keep the Pet home as it was with the ability to change rooms/wardrobe & interact with the pets (change names and feed/play with them)
    I totally agree!!  I keep hoping when I go to play the game it will be back to what I like with the rooms and the hats.  Getting frustrated that its not .
    The community moderator is passing on our votes and opinions about these potential changes.  Just be aware that the game developers also look at the game stats to see if the changes are affecting how much people are playing the game and take that into consideration too when deciding whether to make a testing situation into a permanent one. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • iratxeesiratxees Posts: 21
    edited June 21
    When I want to get a life I give to eat a pet or those that interest me since sometimes you just have time to play before reaching your destination or you have to go and what you want to book you and with the new model by noses you have to give to those who appear. Now you can not put hats on them or change the furniture, scratch ect.
    @iratxees - welcome to our pet friendly community!  😊  Please feel free to vote in the poll on the first page about the new version of the pet home (in other words - no pet home).  We welcome all players comments about the games and the community is a place where players can share their opinions, enter contests, play games and generally have fun.  You might be interested in the contest link below where you have the possibility of winning 100 gold bars if you solve it correctly:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/258744/crack-the-code-and-win-tons-of-gold-bars/p1

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    It's happened to me now where I have new map and book instead of pet house. It says it " improved" but I don't think it's an improvement. I'm sad 😒 I miss picking out my rooms 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    @marscrushinit - oh no.  I have the new map (the version that at least has a semblance of a map) but still have the pet home.  I keep worrying that one of these days I will open up the game and it will be gone.  I am finally in the process of getting the crown and want to make sure it is in my inventory before any more changes happen to my game. πŸ˜’ 

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,147 Superstar
    edited June 21
    I like to keep it as the way it is with the ability to see which pet that I still need to get therefore I chose the third one 😊 more like the scrapbook of our pets collection 
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    Yes it just popped up @bearwithme. So all my hats and rooms I worked for are now void, donating somewhere in the abyss lol . Now what happens when I get to party time?

I agree @mysticalmysty. I enjoy seeing my inventory and would like to have both combined too. The book and the house combined is the best option i think .

Keep crushing it 🍭
    @marscrushinit - well the community moderator is keeping the game developers informed so we just have to do our part and keep giving them feedback on these potential new changes. Thanks. 😊

Yes @bearwithme. I love how we are able to voice our opinion and they try to make changes to accommodate us all. 😁

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • moonvixenmoonvixen Posts: 2
    edited June 22
    I don't like how game looks now. Too simple and boring. Please turn back removed route and rooms. Pet list is ok but just like usefull list to know how many pets you still need to rescue. Also please bring me back my missing corgi dog, that's unfair that we lost those things and rescued pets. On internet is many games where we can just remove blocks for scores, but we loved your game for these little things like interaction with pets and building our cute pet home. You should do more things like new rooms or more interactions with pets, not removed that from game. Wanna more money? Make your clients happier not frustrated. I'm sorry for be rude but that's true. Why I should pay for another boring game like many others in internet? And you should do something with accidentally missing things. I'm very angry for lost my corgi dog. Sorry for english. Change from 5 stars to 3.
  • dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited June 26
    Keep the Pet home as it was with the ability to change rooms/wardrobe & interact with the pets (change names and feed/play with them)
    Hello everyone!
    I stopped playing this game just a few days ago, though frankly, to me it seems like weeks, I miss it so much... I decided to have a little look around on Google Play and noticed there was a 1.6 MB update for PR Puzzle, while the update for PR Saga was 24 MB. So I updated with the hope that they had given us the old game back, but I realized sadly it's still the same.
    Weirdly enough, I did find someone in this community that enjoys more the new version and having no home for the pets, which made me think maybe there should be options, if you want things like the pet home or the map "activated" or not, the same way we can do it with the music and noises. I guess that would please everyone. I see the abbreviated map and home as an option for those who maybe have an older, not so powerful device, to stop some of the glitches they may have been experiencing.

See you soon!