Which version of the Pet Home do you prefer?

Comments

• Rucca555Rucca555 Posts: 2
    I dont like the change, please put it back the way it was. I also like what someone said about knowing what animals you have left to get
  • MaviesdaviesMaviesdavies Posts: 1
    Keep the Pet home as it was with the ability to change rooms/wardrobe & interact with the pets (change names and feed/play with them)
    Please please change it back, my daughter is distraught that she canโ€™t interact with the animals any more! She liked the ability to change names, use the wardrobe, create new rooms. She said there was no point in playing without that reward. 
  • Emmatutubear2Emmatutubear2 Posts: 1
    please put it back all my pets had names
  • Emmatutubear2Emmatutubear2 Posts: 1
    please put the game back the way it was named all my pets. Dont like it the new way
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Combine both versions by adding a tab to show which pets you have and which you still need to get
    Please pass this information about ng @Crazy Cat Lad. I have noticed I have played less bc I liked the old map and my pet house. They may consider this an improvement , however most of us who play feel it is not. Please pass the info in both these polls along so we can get our pet back ๐Ÿค—

Keep crushing it ๐Ÿญ
  • zeekezeeke Posts: 1
    I really miss the actual house where I could click on the pets to care for them. This new version is not nearly as much fun.
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,144 Superstar
    edited July 1
    Keep the Pet home as it was with the ability to change rooms/wardrobe & interact with the pets (change names and feed/play with them)
    Hi @Emmatutubear2It sounds like your game was one that was chosen to test the new interface.
    I'm sorry your named Pets and house etc are gone :(

Below is a link to the post to leave your feedback, hopefully King will notice how upset we are all with this and decide to stay with the original game, then your's could be changed back.

Where's the old Map?
    Too many games, not enough time!

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,981 Community Moderator
    Hi @Emmatutubear2 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post to this thread in the same topic.

In the new version of the Pet Home the Pets still have names, but you are not able to edit or personalise them. 

Any further feedback about the new Pet Home, please post it here on this thread! 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,487 Superstar
    Combine both versions by adding a tab to show which pets you have and which you still need to get
    I would like to welcome the newcomers to our pet friendly community and encourage you to vote in the poll on the first page of this thread.  Once you have voted - your choice is shown at the top of your post. Our Community Moderator is very active and supportive and is passing our feedback to the game developers so hopefully we will see a change and those in the test group will get their pet homes back (and their old maps too - if you are in the group that has the new map).
    I also want to recommend the link below to the newcomers to the community - it has a lot of useful information about our community:
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/259965/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest
    I encourage all of you to explore our community (and the other game pages too), get involved and have fun!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • mayy1503mayy1503 Posts: 0
    I'm very angry with this new aspect of the game!!! I can't see the house where my pets live, I can't feed or play with them, I can't buy little hats that made them look silly!!! and the map is just horrible, I can't replay levels that had low stars.
    I loved this game but now I don't want to play it anymore!! Bring back my house ๐Ÿ’”
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,981 Community Moderator
    Hi @mayy1503 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post to this thread that is in the same topic. 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,487 Superstar
    Welcome to the community @mayy1503 - please vote on the first page of this thread and also feel free to vote and post comments specifically about the new map here: https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/256848/which-map-option-do-you-prefer#latest and also Where's the old Map?.  The game developers are always trying out new things to try and make the various games better and more interesting so they randomly choose people to be in 'testing' groups with the new features. I am also in the new map group (which I don't like) but thank goodness I don't have the new home but wouldn't want it - which is why I started this thread so fellow players could vote and express their opinions and provide feedback to the game developers.  Hopefully our feedback will convince the game developers to not make these changes permanent and instead restore the game to it's original format for all of us.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • HellsBelleHellsBelle Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    Excuse me, sir? I believe you have my pet home? 

edit: just to be clear, I am NOT pleased that my pets and their names are gone too. I had renamed all of them and loved their interactions.

Whatโ€™s next? ๐Ÿฆ‡

• cocoingmadcocoingmad Posts: 1
    Iโ€™m really frustrated that they took away the rooms, and I had named my pets. I have all new options and donโ€™t like it, and iโ€™m Definitely playing less as a result!!
    Please change it back  :(
  • soony04soony04 Posts: 4

Seems like everyone wants a combination of the two. I can actually live without the pets list, but I could keep it if I had to. However, everything I loved about this game has been taken away. The map, the pets home... next they are going to remove Fern and leave us with just a dog as a pet to rescue...

I'm removing my 5 star rating from Google Play now, until they give me back the actual game I downloaded. If they don't do so, I'll uninstall. It makes me really sad, I truly hope they don't do the same to Pet Rescue Saga.
    I want the old version!!; I wanna cry!;;๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ