Which version of the Pet Home do you prefer?

124Next

Comments

• soony04soony04 Posts: 4
    Keep the Pet home as it was with the ability to change rooms/wardrobe & interact with the pets (change names and feed/play with them)
    Does losing the home also mean that you lose the ability to fish for prizes?
    It's definitely the  way it should stay, making this game even more interesting than the others!!!!πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
  • soony04soony04 Posts: 4
    Keep the Pet home as it was with the ability to change rooms/wardrobe & interact with the pets (change names and feed/play with them)
    lmummaw said:
    Getting really tired of this "new trial"  game.  Getting closer to uninstalling. 🀬🀬
    Same here!!πŸ˜’
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,542 Superstar
    Combine both versions by adding a tab to show which pets you have and which you still need to get
    Hi @cocoingmad and @soony04 and welcome to our pet friendly community.  I am very sorry to hear you have lost the original version of the pet homes.  The CM, @Crazy Cat Lad is providing the studio with feedback from this thread so hopefully you will get your pet homes back in the not too distant future.  I definitely agree that one of the reasons I love this game so much is the opportunity to get and build the various rooms in the pet home as well as change the pets names and wardrobe and I can imagine how frustrating it must be when you can no longer do that.

Now that you are part of our wonderful community, make sure you stick around and explore the various sites including the latest contests that you can find here: https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/261189/lets-play-puzzle-memory-and-win-gold-bars-round-1#latest

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • elisagelisag Posts: 6
    This new Pet home is not fun! It is not playful nor is it interactive! Please give us back the real home with rooms and the possibility to play and interact with the pets! 
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    Combine both versions by adding a tab to show which pets you have and which you still need to get
    No one want the new one 

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• PDGPDG Posts: 1
    I truly hope that the developer can listen to players’ opinions. I believe the pet home with decorations and wardrobes is the most attractive feature in this game, as majority of the players commented and agreed here. 
    There are variety of puzzle games actually, but how to make yours become outstanding all relies on the interaction with players, not only how challenging the game is, nor how beautiful the pictures are.
    We all love the interaction with the pets insides. We love the idea of having a home with rooms for them, changing different accessories, and allowing us to see them altogether in one house instead of just a book showing how many pet we β€œcollected”. If you change to a book collection, the idea of pet rescue is not appropriate anymore. I hope it’s not a game of collections of pets, but a rescue of pets, which is providing them a warming home, giving treats, bathing, changing the accessories and even holding a party together.

I sincerely appreciate if the developer will update the game soon and retain the pet home again.
    Please accept our opinion.
  • SteelPlayerSteelPlayer Posts: 40 ✭✭
    While I do support the new version a little as it lets you know which pets you've earned, I suggest we merge these, with the old design (the interactive home) staying and the new design (the collection) possibly filling in the one empty tab (or is it?).
    I want to welcome @elisag @SteelPlayer and @PDG to our fun and informative community. PDG you expressed the feelings of the majority of the players very eloquently and I fervently hope that the original pet home is either restored to everyone or combined as SteelPlayer says, where you have the original home and an additional tab that shows the pets you have and those still to be collected. Removing the interactive home takes away all the things that made this game different and what attracted me to it in the first place. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

• elisagelisag Posts: 6
    Thank you for putting my pet home back where it was!! I really missed it.

....Please do not take it back anymore!  <3
  • SteelPlayerSteelPlayer Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited August 29
    As stated before, I do wish to keep the regular pet home. It lets you care for pets and earn lives. I'd like the new design (the pet collection) to fill in the one empty tab that looks like a book (to be exact, the collection's icon is a book). Maybe from it I can learn more about my current pets?

By the way, I'm proud @elisag.
  • irishwitch67irishwitch67 Posts: 2
    I don't understand why developers can't just leave things alone. They had 4-5 stars and still had to mess with things. Please just for once leave things alone.😭😭😭
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,200 Legend
    edited August 31
    Everybody...
    It's happening! πŸ˜ƒ
    I'm back to play the game again! ❀

Halloween event is coming... β€πŸŽƒ

More information about it!
    🍭 Here! 🍭

(Ask anything to our Candy Crush Friends Studio here!)

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

Yes - the original Pet home is back and everyone should have it now.  The studio listened to the players and you should all have your original pet home restored!

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,200 Legend

Let's join the fun! πŸ˜ƒ

Halloween event is coming... β€πŸŽƒ

More information about it!
    🍭 Here! 🍭

(Ask anything to our Candy Crush Friends Studio here!)

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—