Map

Joice13Joice13 Posts: 2
I would like to know why my map has changed and now I can not play again levels already completed.

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,541 Superstar
    Hello @Joice13, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I guess King is trying and introducing some new features into the game with various designs which includes that new map!! 

I will tag Pet Puzzle in-charge @Crazy Cat Lad to give you proper input with regards to your question.  Currently they all are out of office due to the weekend.  Please be patient and expect a response within next 2 days :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,790 Community Moderator

Thanks for the great question @Joice13 ;πŸ˜ƒ

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

We don't know if the previous version will be back so just make sure you always keep the game app up to date so you don't miss out on future updates πŸ˜‰ 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,541 Superstar
    Hello again @Joice13,

There is a poll going on about our preferences on Old Map vs New Map.  It was passed on to the King Studio by the Pet Puzzle Community in-charge....   

Here is the link of that thread if you would like to vote and say your opinion
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/256848/which-map-option-do-you-prefer#latest

Thank you & have a great rest of the day/evening :)