I don't have any map

SystemSystem Posts: 78 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: Which Map Option do you Prefer?.
Prev13

Answers

• ericacoelhogericacoelhog Posts: 4
    Guys, I need your help!!
    I don’t have any map anymore!! Please look at all my screenshots...
    How can I ser the map?
    Guys, I need your help!!
    I don’t have any map anymore!! Please look at all my screenshots...
    How can I see the map?

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,542 Superstar
    Welcome @Angelina_968 - We only use English here in the community.  Could you please resubmit your post in English?  (You can use google translate if needed).  Thank you.

Welcome to the community also @ericacoelhog - You said you don't have the map at all?  I can see the one screeshot is of your home, is the other screenshot what you get when you click on the map?  It looks like one screenshot is of the stand with the red and white striped awning - which is where you can buy boosters and gold bars and the screen shot right next to it looks like your profile "the Wheel".  You can see how each one of the icons is slightly highlighted.  I don't see the 'map' icon highlighted.

Please see my screenshot below where I have circled my map and you can see it is  highlighted a slightly lighter blue from the other icons.  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    Hello @bearwithme :)
    Thank you for your answer!
    Now you can see the map highlighted. I forgot to add this screenshot before. Sorry.

By the way - there is a great contest currently going on across 14 of the different game threads.  You can potentially win 20  gold bars in your favorite game(s), but if you solve the puzzles in all 14 threads and post the correct final number - you will win 100 gold bars.  Please click on the link below for more information:
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/258736/are-you-the-community-master-mind-and-can-crack-the-code

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    @ericacoelhog - very weird.  Can you still play that level and if you complete it does it show you the next one, just not the map?  With the new version of the map, you really aren't missing out on too much as you can see from the map in my screenshot, but it does sound like a glitch. 

I am tagging @Crazy Cat Lad who is the community moderator for Pet Rescue Puzzle and hopefully with your screenshots as examples he can help you out.  I haven't seen him around the site today but hopefully he will be back tomorrow and can help you out.

@bearwithme Yes, when I complete a level, I can not see the map. It looks always like the screenshot - no map ever... 
    @Crazy Cat Lad If you can help me, please let me know. I already desinstaled and reinstaled again, and it continuous like that...
    @ericacoelhog ; He is probably gone for today (due to time zone difference) but will hopefully get back to you tomorrow.

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,264 Community Moderator
    Hi @ericacoelhog and @bearwithme!

I moved the thread from the poll and to Support. 

It is not an issue here. You two have just different versions of the new map.

@ericacoelhog You can still play your current level by tapping the "Level 353" button and continue the game. 

It works the same as the other version of the new map, but just has a graphical difference. One has the long map behind and the other one don't, but in both you can only play the current level by tapping the green button. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you for the update @Crazy Cat Lad - I was afraid that might be the answer.  Wow - talk about minimalism!  That's even worse than the map I am currently stuck with.  You have no idea what's coming up next!  At least my version shows you a little bit ahead (still boring and with no ability to go back to previous levels) but the new map has you  navigating totally blind and with both the map options you have no idea when you move from one episode to the next!

• KMcDKMcD Posts: 3
    I am so disappointed with the new map. Since I ran out of levels I have been going back through and playing old ones to get 3 stars. I can no longer do that with the new map. This update guarantees I won’t be playing the game anymore when I pass the new handful of levels. 
    edited July 5
    @KMcD - welcome to the community.  Just an update - I found out from the Community Moderator that the majority of the players still have the new map, while a percentage of them   have my version (with the strip with the dots) and and an even smaller percentage have the version where there pretty much is no map at all.  

• dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Hi @bearwithme, @Crazy Cat Lad and everyone else in this thread.

That version of the map with no map makes me think of a dystopian world. You don't even know where you're going, you just keep pressing the green button forever to go on. For all that we know, they may even change the color to grey and get rid of Fern with the next update. It's just awful and I feel -even more- sorry for the ones who have it.
    If the powers that be are checking the stats... Should I uninstall the game in order to get the old map back? I would do it if necessary, even if I lose my 'hard earned' gold... :(
    I don't know if it would help if I stop playing it, but I'll do it anyway, as far as my addiction allows me...
    I loved this game so much... I still do, but it's not the same as when it started. What a shame.
    I will still be in touch through the community, though.

See you soon!

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,264 Community Moderator
    I understand that this new map version is not your cup of tea. Any thoughts, comments and feedback, please post it here.
    @dianakotori - yes please keep in touch and I hope it doesn't come to where we would need to actually de-install the game.  I think if we reduce (or stop) the amount we are playing the game and purchasing things (which I have done in the past) - that will hopefully send a signal to the game developers that we do not like the new map and also the removal of the pet home!