Level 211

happybunnyhappybunny Posts: 1
I have tried everything I can think of. On the video's on u tube the upper row of hats move down the column. When I play the hats do not move. How do I get 3 tiles that match in a row in when the hats stay in that upper row is impossible!!!

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,291 Community Moderator
    Hi @happybunny and welcome to our Community!

The level has been tweaked since the game release, therefore it looks and works different from some videos on Youtube.

It is possible to get three matches in a row on all Magic Hats even though it's a bit trickier now.

Make sure to have the app updated as well to get all eventual bug fixes on levels. An update was released on Wednesday, so if you haven't updated this week, please head over to App Store or Google Play first.

Here's a newer video of the level on Youtube:

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,202 Superstar
    Hi @happybunny

The example we have here in the Community is the newest version of the game and without any extra help from Party time.

Have a look here and see how to complete Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga Level 211

Concentrate on just saving one or two bunnies at a time and set up bombs and/or line blasters to work as one or more of the three 'hits' each bunny needs. Good Luck  =)