All my pets disappeared!

feichaifeichai Posts: 6
I logged in today and my entire house has disappeared. I have zero pets. My game is still saved being at the 300 levels but now I have no pets, help?!
Prev1

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,495 Superstar
    @feichai - welcome to our wonderful community.  I have posted the link to another thread here because you may now be part of a test group where the traditional home has disappeared.   Do you now have a book with a paw print and a bear where your old home used to be? (please see the picture below), if so - you are now part of the test group that has a different version of the home.  You still have your pets but you don't have your traditional home like you used to. Please feel free to click on the thread and vote and add your comments. https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/258563/which-version-of-the-pet-home-do-you-prefer/p1

If you are experiencing a different problem - please let me know and I will be happy to try and help you resolve it.

Also, I would like to encourage you to explore the community and take part in other discussions and also contests where you can win some free gold.  The link below provides some great information to get you started: https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/259965/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • feichaifeichai Posts: 6
    No I don’t have that new house, my house is empty and I used to have pets all the way up to the second to last room and I just realized my coins and gold both reset. My level in the game is the same, my rooms that I’ve earned are still there but none of my hats are there neither my pets, I have 50 gold when I had 14 and I have 357 coins when I had over 3000. This all changed yesterday for some reason. 
    @feichai - thank you for the screenshots.  Hopefully you have been playing thru either FB or king.com.  Anyway - please post your game ID and I am tagging the community manager @Crazy Cat Lad who should be able to help you out.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

edited July 5
    @bearwithme - I play through the app downloaded on my phone and iPad which are both registered under my email.

Game id:  10678204941
    @fechai - ur game ID is actually a number that u get if you double click on the King outline. We never ask (or want) your actual email in the public forum. If it’s necessary we will ask in a personal message. Can you please edit ur post so your email isn’t showing? If you have trouble finding g your game ID I will send u a link that will help. 

@feichai - that’s perfect. Thanks for the ID. I’ll tag @Crazy Cat Lad again, however because of the time difference he is gone for the day and won’t be back until Monday. I’m sorry for delay in seeing all your wonderful pets. In the meantime can you check to make sure you have the latest version of the game and also clear your cache? Have you also tried to shut down and restart (hard reboot NOT a deinstall of the game) the game to see if that helps? He may also ask what platform you are playing on (PC, Android or IOS).

@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad

ios, yep everything is updated according to my apps, cleared cache and deleted/reinstalled and even restarted my phone, nothing =(
    OK - we’ll we’ll see what he says on Monday. Hopefully he will be able to get your pets back for you. 

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,987 Community Moderator
    Hi @feichai and @bearwithme

Sorry for not replying earlier.

The Pets should not be lost even though you reinstall the game or change devices. They can be lost in tech issues though and you cannot restore them as it seems now, but let me check with the Game Studio once more if there's any workaround to restore them.

Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad 😊

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,987 Community Moderator
    @feichai @bearwithme I spoke with the Game Studio and it's an issue with the connection between the game server and your device.

The Pets have not been lost, they are still in the system, but due the connection issue they just don't show up in your game.

We will investigate this if there would be a possible fix for this. I'll keep you updated. 
    Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad .

• Silvia83Silvia83 Posts: 19
    Hi,  also happened to me but with only one pet at level 600.