Pet fishing

Stephanie9609Stephanie9609 Posts: 6
Since the last update I have been unable to get more pets to fish for bonuses. I have used up all of them but they are not getting replaced.
Prev1

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,114 Superstar
    Hello @Stephanie9609, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I could not understand your question!!  What did you mean by the pets are not getting replaced? 

Are you not seeing any recommended pets for fishing?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Stephanie9609Stephanie9609 Posts: 6
    I have not been able to get screenshots from my tablet. I have no keyboard on it and it is an old one and it might not have the app. The screen looks like the old one with some of the pets still interacting but nothing in the fishing spot.
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @Stephanie9609, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I could not understand your question!!  What did you mean by the pets are not getting replaced? 

Are you not seeing any recommended pets for fishing?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
    I have not been able to get screenshots from my tablet. I have no keyboard on it and it is an old one and it might not have the app. The screen looks like the old one with some of the pets still interacting but nothing in the fishing spot and no recommended pets.

edited July 10
    Hi Stephanie9609, Thank you for posting back :+1:

Let me check for some screenshots from my iPad and post them here.  Then, you can select from those pics and tell us how it is on your device.  

Also, just wondering.... is your game good with all "Updates"?  If not, that could be an issue too!!  Please check that out and let us know.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
    Hello again @Stephanie9609, here are the screenshots I found...

1) 👇👇 How the game looked when the pet is fishing with old map

2). 👇👇 Pets fishing in new map 

3) While selecting the pets for fishing with new map 👇👇

I could not find the screenshot of “selecting pets” in old map version... it is a bit different from this and pets will be located one top of another but not next to each other (if I remember correctly).  

Also, as much as I remember, we were not given a choice to pick a pet from our collection for fishing BUT we have to choose from the options from which the game gives us.  So, we wouldn’t know which pet we have used and which we didn’t!!  

Are you saying that you are not seeing the choice anymore to pick for more hours but just 2 hours??  

Please post back and also tell us how your game looks from above pictures.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening 😊
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,504 Superstar
    edited July 11
    @Pummy Raj - I was going to post something about this myself.  A few days ago I just started seeing the version you posted above to pick a pet to 'fish' for a reward.  But what I noticed was as you picked a pet (so first there were 3 choices) , the next day there were only the remaining 2 choices and then one choice and now none! @Crazy Cat Lad Does this mean no more daily rewards?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,008 Community Moderator
    @bearwithme Oh! That looks weird. I will need to check that wit the Game Studio since you should have three options to get your fishing bonus from.

That is exactly what happened to me. Old map display but new map fishing selection and no more pets fishing.
    Appreciate your checking on this @Crazy Cat Lad. Thank you. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

edited July 11
    Hello @bearwithme

Actually, if I remember correctly, I did see just a single pet for fishing option and I had to go with the one they gave me.  So no choosing option.  Then I saw 2 pets for few times.... only yesterday, I saw 3 pets.

I just thought this could be one of the changes the Team is making to the game but never thought more about it!!  Let me see what happens today and tomorrow... then we can be sure of "no more fishing pets" and obviously that is what @Stephanie9609 ; is talking about!!  

As you know, I have been very busy today and hence, could not play any of my games till now!  I will post whatever update I have tomorrow :+1: 

Talk to you all soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!     
    Hello @Crazy Cat Lad!  Any news about the change with the rewards from the pets fishing?  I still have no new pets to choose from so I can fish for rewards.  Thank you - appreciate your help with this. 😊🐨

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,008 Community Moderator
    @Stephanie9609 @Pummy Raj @bearwithme

This happens when the internet connection is weak at in that specific moment. You can have perfect internet, but if the signal is weak those seconds when you go into the Pet Home, it's enough to not get all three options. 

You can restart the game and make sure you have a good internet connection and see if you have all three options back.

Or choose the available present box and the next time when you get this it will hopefully work better. 

Hello @bearwithme and @Stephanie9609!  A small update from me along with @Crazy Cat Lad :D 

I have been receiving the Pets for Fishing as usual, from my last update... so no change for me.  I have tried 2 hours, 8 hours and 24 hours again till today.  And took screenshots also to show you both. 

But, thought that pics won't be necessary as it is the same as the one that I have showed you above with 3 pets.  And I have seen different pets each time except that Milo pops in more often =)  I guess he likes fishing (as much as we do) to give us the gifts :D 

Just for your information!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 
    I’ll go ahead and reboot and see what happens and let u know. I already downloaded the latest update. Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad