level 211

vaniJvaniJ Posts: 1
I am stuck in level 211 for about almost a month now-- the pets wont go down, what to do?

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,114 Superstar
    Hello @vaniJ, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game with level # 211!!

The problem in the game -- is the screen not moving down OR you could not figure out how to bring the pets down? 

1) If you are not able to figure out how to bring the pets down -- please check this video created by one of our Superstars
     https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/comment/337140/#Comment_337140

2)  If it is the screen that is not moving down -- This could be a Glitch and you will have to make sure that you have all the current updates installed in your game.    
    If your game is up to date, but having the glitch, the best option is to Delete and Re-install the App, as it will remove all the Glitches and game will work with no interruptions. 

Please write back about the issue and we will go ahead from there.  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,114 Superstar
    edited July 10
    Hello again @vaniJ

After watching the video from the link I gave you above, I have realized that this level is "Bunny" level.  I do not have the option of going back to the level I want and play as I have new version Map :o  

To collect the Bunnies, you will have to make combos next to those hats -- 3 consecutive moves.  Otherwise, the Bunnies will go back into their Hats.  But, you will get a clear idea on how to win the level.

Wish you all the Best!  Have a nice day/evening :D   
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,008 Community Moderator
    Hi @vaniJ and @Pummy Raj !

That level has both been updated and had a bug fix a time ago. 

Just make sure that you have the latest update installed to get the correct version and to be able to complete the level.