I paid money and didnt receive my bundle

Hi, I paid $9.99 to recieve my bundle on the pet saga and it never appeared. Said there was connection issues on MY end, which is not possible as I was hooked up to internet and had full bars. I have receipt email confirmation for the purchase. I would like to receive my bundle. Thank you. I needed it to pass a level and wasn't able to 😭

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,114 Superstar
    Hello @blackwidowmomma11, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased in the bundle!!  But, it is great that you kept the purchase receipt :+1:  

I would suggest you to go to King Customer Support team through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact  and fill out the form they gave there.  
    While filling out, make sure you have selected the correct game, then enter all the other details along with "Topic" with Problems with Purchase and "Subtopic" with Purchased items not received, then explain in the comment box given.  

You will be receiving an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  If you have not received a reply from an actual person within next 3 days, please feel free to send a reply to that automated email you have received.  

Please let me know if you need further clarification or assistance.  To do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  have a nice day/evening!
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,008 Community Moderator
    Hi @blackwidowmomma11 and welcome to our Community!

Did you get the purchase issue sorted out already? If not or if you need any further help, please let me know!