Puzzle Memory and win Gold Bars - Round 1 (finished)

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,685 Community Moderator
edited July 30 in Discussions

Don't you miss playing the Memory games as a kid? Just pick two cards to see if they are the same. 
Well, I do so let's play and see what you find under the cards above. If you get a match you will win the Gold Bars that are displayed on the two cards.

Post here below which two cards you pick and think is a match. For example "I choose cards A1 and B2". 

After a week I will reveal all the eventual matches and the players who found two equal cards will get their Gold Bars.

All remaining cards that haven't been matched will stay on the game board to the week after and the second round of the game. So no matter if you won or not, you have a new chance to pick two new cards next week, if there are any matches left so to say. Next Tuesday round 2 will start and you can choose two new cards, so stay tuned! 

Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player already chose. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. 

You have until Tuesday 23rd July 12:00 CET to pick two cards if you wanna win Gold Bars!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Don't have a Community account yet?
Then sign up right here to participate!
Prev13

Comments