Let's play Puzzle Memory - Round 2 (finished)

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 7,222 Community Manager
edited July 2019 in Support

This is Round 2 of the Puzzle Memory game!

In Round 1 five of the eight matches were found already and the five players who found matching cards won 10, 20, 25, 30 and 50 Gold Bars. Those cards are already up on the game board below.

This means, three more prizes are available to claim from the game and I am sure you will find the three last matches in this round. 

Even though you didn't participate in Round 1 or if you already won in the first round, you are welcome to play Round 2! 

For more details about the Puzzle Memory, please check all the details in Round 1 here.

The cards that are left to pick are A1, B1, B2, B4, C3 and D1. 

Post here below which two cards you pick and think is a match. For example "I choose cards A1 and B2". 

Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in the round. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player already chose. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3 etc. 

After a week I will reveal all the matches and the players who found two equal cards will get their Gold Bars. 

Hurry up and pick your two cards since there are not that many options left for this round since you cannot copy the same pick from another player. 

You have until Tuesday 30th July 12:00 CET to pick two cards if you wanna win Gold Bars!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Don't have a Community account yet?
Then sign up right here to participate!

Prev13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.